Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I have no idea what polite in the sheets means. I guess that means not farting in bed. Although better out than in, as I always say.

Me too! Well lots of other foods too, come to think of it.:(
forgot to say, if you see the prez as you planned, try saving as many elephants in Uganda as you can before slapping him for me.
Thanx.

Me too! Well lots of other foods too, come to think of it.:(
forgot to say, if you see the prez as you planned, try saving as many elephants in Uganda as you can before slapping him for me.
Thanx.

Being dominated and slapped by me is a privilege he doesn't deserve!

In all serious, mini macron is about to experience a real f*** around and find out moment. but im not worried because I will walk to the Morrissey show if I have to. Or maybe you want to let me ride on your back, Barking. I'm not obese you know.

I totally would as I think that'd look stylish but
-I have a bad back
-I am not in the vicinity.

But best of luck. Wear trainers ;)

I have no idea what you look like, you just told me you're a Samaritan, I don't think Samaritans eat that much, do they...
I'm just a bit weak at the mo, low iron, you know, nothing personal.

i cant wait til you're put on time out again!

well my sister and i had a fight, and ill likely never speak to her again because im sick of her overly defensive shit that makes you have to walk on egg shells around her, meanwhile she can regularly say all manner of offensive shit which no one is allowed to push back against or be offended by.

we were going to buy her a birthday present, and she made some comment about how she didnt get her kids vaccinated as if she were like some kind of free thinking rebel for it. and im like "but i thought you did?" and she's like "oh yeah, they got the covid vaccine, but i never got them vaccinated when they were born." and im like "what the f*** sense does that make?" and she's like "they wanted it, it's their body, their choice" and im like "but you dont let them do everything they want" and she's like "you dont have to make me feel bad" and im like "im not trying to, i just find it surprising."

that's literally all that was initially said. then in the shop, she starts CRYING and is like "dont buy me a present, i dont want anything" and im like "okay, whatever." and she's like "you have no right to talk to me that way." and im like "i just said it was surprising." and she's like, "it was a strange time okay?" and im like "well, i didnt lose my head" (what i didnt say was that the part that was STRANGE about it was NOT that politicians are corrupt or that some people would use it as a power grab, but the fact that ordinary people like her willingly and knowingly went along with it). and she was like "okay im done" and walks out and abandons me in the shop without a ride home. so i went and bought ice cream and a coffee and walked home.

then i sent her a bunch of nasty messages about how she's a lousy sister and how her husband is a f***ing dud and how she's just like our dad. then i blocked her number.

what a f***ing lame-o. im going to spend the money for her present on mountains of battenburg cake.

well my sister and i had a fight, and ill likely never speak to her again because im sick of her overly defensive shit that makes you have to walk on egg shells around her, meanwhile she can regularly say all manner of offensive shit which no one is allowed to push back against or be offended by.

we were going to buy her a birthday present, and she made some comment about how she didnt get her kids vaccinated as if she were like some kind of free thinking rebel for it. and im like "but i thought you did?" and she's like "oh yeah, they got the covid vaccine, but i never got them vaccinated when they were born." and im like "what the f*** sense does that make?" and she's like "they wanted it, it's their body, their choice" and im like "but you dont let them do everything they want" and she's like "you dont have to make me feel bad" and im like "im not trying to, i just find it surprising."

that's literally all that was initially said. then in the shop, she starts CRYING and is like "dont buy me a present, i dont want anything" and im like "okay, whatever." and she's like "you have no right to talk to me that way." and im like "i just said it was surprising." and she's like, "it was a strange time okay?" and im like "well, i didnt lose my head" (what i didnt say was that the part that was STRANGE about it was NOT that politicians are corrupt or that some people would use it as a power grab, but the fact that ordinary people like her willingly and knowingly went along with it). and she was like "okay im done" and walks out and abandons me in the shop without a ride home. so i went and bought ice cream and a coffee and walked home.

then i sent her a bunch of nasty messages about how she's a lousy sister and how her husband is a f***ing dud and how she's just like our dad. then i blocked her number.

what a f***ing lame-o. im going to spend the money for her present on mountains of battenburg cake.

I admire everyone who withstood the pressure and the coercion (especially when it meant that even every day life became really bloody difficult and miserable), and I have always been vehemently opposed to the vaccine mandates. But as much as I hated the bullying of the unvaccinated I also find the trashing of the vaccinated stupid. People had their reasons for getting the vaccine (well, most people actually thought it would protect them against covid). I knowingly and willingly got the first two shots because I found that getting a bad case of covid could be worse for me than the possible, unknown side effects later (and I fared well - I only had a very mild case of covid, so mild that I wouldn't even have known I had it if someone hadn't persuaded me to get tested. Of course, I could have fared equally well without the vaccine, but I will never know. And so far I haven't suffered any vaccine injuries - on the contrary, my overall health hasn't been as good in years.)

It must have been hard for your sister to make a decision about her kids. Even if she had doubts, what if the children really wanted to get it because they've been indoctrinated and all their friends got it? I don't know what I would have done as a parent - I would have probably not allowed them to get vaccinated (vaccinating kids is actually not recommended in Scandinavia :praying:) but my kids would have hated me and not being vaccinated would have made their lives difficult, perhaps she didn't want their lives to be difficult?) What if she cried because she feels guilty for having allowed her kids to get the vaccine? She seems really conflicted about it all. I hate what these people in power have done to us.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom