Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I just dreamt that I helped two people steal people's mail, and as I saw them doing it, I asked them to stop, and I lied in the dream, about having gone abroad, and I had a boyfriend in the dream, someone older than myself. I remember giving him a tender dry kiss.

why Basel? I can't say, probably because there is a direct train connection to it. not the most exciting place, but close enough to the mountains, and with enough distance from my current abode. I have passed through it several times by train on my way to the swiss alps further south, but never stayed longer. often i enjoy the train ride more than the stay. in the past, i used to take night trains a lot. bed bugs are an issue though. there is nothing more comforting and exciting at the same time than lying in your cot at night inside a dimmed and quiet cabin, and then watch the dark landscapes, empty train stations and abandoned commercial zones pass by for hours, lit up by only a few flickering lamp posts, sometimes only the moon. usually, the train can only move forward slowly at night, anybody could just jump on it without being noticed. it's like a twilight zone, a peaceful dreamscape, but also somehow a promise of lurking danger observed from a safe distance. no night train this time, though.

Last edited:
some old guy told me i remind him of his mother. i must've looked taken aback (actually, im sure i did) because he went on to explain that it was the "highest compliment" because his mom was "the best". just what ive always wanted: to be told by some creepy mommy's boy that i remind him of his mom. i dont know how i could possibly remind anyone of their mom though, since i hate children and if i had been his mom rather than his actual mom than he might have had a much different opinion of whether his mom was the best.

all the old geezers sure like me though. i get told daily that im someone's favourite, and i dont blame them really as im a charming and classy dame with a 1950's schoolgirls disposition. i bet i could find one in london who'd let me live with him EASY. are there old geezers living on their own in london though, that's the question.

some old guy told me i remind him of his mother. i must've looked taken aback (actually, im sure i did) because he went on to explain that it was the "highest compliment" because his mom was "the best". just what ive always wanted: to be told by some creepy mommy's boy that i remind him of his mom. i dont know how i could possibly remind anyone of their mom though, since i hate children and if i had been his mom rather than his actual mom than he might have had a much different opinion of whether his mom was the best.

all the old geezers sure like me though. i get told daily that im someone's favourite, and i dont blame them really as im a charming and classy dame with a 1950's schoolgirls disposition. i bet i could find one in london who'd let me live with him EASY. are there old geezers living on their own in london though, that's the question.
Was this olde guy blind, deaf and stupid?

Was this olde guy blind, deaf and stupid?
no, he's slightly haggard but very upright in bearing. he's always telling me about having business in switzerland and having money tied up there and im not sure if he's lying to impress me or not. i dont bother to ask him questions because im not interested in being bullshitted and also because even if he is telling the truth i dont really care that much. at first i thought he really wasnt the type, but now im thinking he could be the type in a world weary kind of way. he fancies me though, big time, and like i said, i dont really blame him.

ive got bunnies for days in my instagram feed. sometimes a picture of a raccoon or hedgehog will have the nerve to pop up nestled in between the bunny posts but i just scroll right on past those without liking them because i ONLY go to instagram for bunnies and neil codling, which is to say, i only go to instagram for bunnies.

someone else was praising me yesterday for my "mona lisa smile". she said "i always see you going around with this mona lisa smile" and she kept repeating it as though to stress the significance of such a novelty of one going around with a mona lisa smile. i take mona lisa smile to mean: inscrutable, opage, enigmatic; an intriguing and charming mixture of serenity, amusement, and magnanimity. which is basically me in a nutshell!

At what age is one officially too old to go dancing? Asking for a friend.

My friend is in his mid-forties but still has all his hair and looks like a 25 year old fashion model.

At what age is one officially too old to go dancing? Asking for a friend.
I think literally never. Not even at over 70.

The fact that lots of people that age won’t want to or have any burning desire to go dancing is a totally different subject.

Because those who want to, can. Maybe they can’t if they’re super old and live in the middle of nowhere, but other people who have somewhere that they like to go, can definitely go if that’s what makes them happy!

I’ve probably seen up to around 70yrs of age in the clubs - especially in gay and drag clubs or gay and drag friendly.

I'm wondering why nobody can stop Total from being Total destroyers.

Unsuccessful so far.
Total has Macron's support. The two-faced fool.
What is it going to take??

I would volunteer to shoot him in a convertible but I am very very bad at aiming and it wouldn't stop Total anyway.
Financial support for organizations and public shaming by influential people... (yes well we won't ask Morrissi for anything then...) that's what's needed. On a very large, international scale.
But what has the power to stop greed?

I'm wondering why nobody can stop Total from being Total destroyers.

Unsuccessful so far.
Total has Macron's support. The two-faced fool.
What is it going to take??

I would volunteer to shoot him in a convertible but I am very very bad at aiming and it wouldn't stop Total anyway.
Financial support for organizations and public shaming by influential people... (yes well we won't ask Morrissi for anything then...) that's what's needed. On a very large, international scale.
But what has the power to stop greed?

People. People have that power. That being said, no person can stop me from being greedy for this little creme brulee I am about to enjoy in my bathtub in Gay Paree!

People. People have that power. That being said, no person can stop me from being greedy for this little creme brulee I am about to enjoy in my bathtub in Gay Paree!
I hope seeing lots of peeps and lots of things not working soon won't ruin your appetite.:lbf:
Which reminds me, Morrissi, if he's around, is welcome to leave any unwanted peanuts and bananas in foodbank trolleys. They're collecting this week end. You can see a show for that on tv right now if you're already here, TPR.

I hope seeing lots of peeps and lots of things not working soon won't ruin your appetite.:lbf:
Which reminds me, Morrissi, if he's around, is welcome to leave any unwanted peanuts and bananas in foodbank trolleys. They're collecting this week end. You can see a show for that on tv right now.
I'm in the tub, doggy. I can't type. woof, woof.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom