Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

She paid a visit to the Burt Bacharach thread, class act that she is! :hearteyes:
she is a class act!! now im going to read that thread just to look for her comment! :hearteyes:

:lbf:
Thinking- Next time, just buy it
Husband says he wants nothing for Valentines Day, esp clothes after all the clothes I bought him for Christmas. Went to one of his favorite sites, found shirts I know he'd love, did not buy. Ask at last minute - do you like these? I was gonna buy - no no no let me see yes :lbf::love: Hope he likes the other stuff I got too❤️

it's EddY's birthday today you guys!!!!!!!!

he told me to ask if there were any hot chicks out there in morrissey land who need a rock n' roll bear to show them a good time?! (they have to buy him some beer though to get his groove on, cause his deadbeat mom didnt :( )

It’s 20.00 hours in Canada on Valentine’s Day.... and your on here bickering with me.
One can only presume your having a dreadful evening as nobody wants you.

How was your dinner for 1 Riffers??

Oh sorry forgot you have that pathetic teddy thing. 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

It’s 20.00 hours in Canada on Valentine’s Day.... and your on here bickering with me.
One can only presume your having a dreadful evening as nobody wants you.

How was your dinner for 1 Riffers??

Oh sorry forgot you have that pathetic teddy thing. 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
EddYs birthday comes first!

also the kind of love conjured up and prescribed by the rigorous observance of a day dedicated to such a love can only be incredibly philistine, pedestrian and lacking in poetry and inspiration and thus is of no interest whatsoever to me.

yes, the welsh must be the most beautiful race when you consider that the four most gorgeous men ever (i suppose we can include sean) all came from the same small mining town

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom