Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

one could say that he looks about as brilliant as surface sounds!

His chubby titties poking over the top of the bustier ... :sick:

Sorry, theys chubby titties poking over the top of the bustier ... :sick:

Brilliant article in The Spectator, picking him apart (plus Morrissey mention):

"Non-binary Smith has more of a feel of Mad King Ludwig than Divine. He has decided he is, in some mysterious way, a cross between male and female, and a damn hot cross at that. His performance of this song on the Graham Norton show the other night culminated with him flashing his betasselled moobs to an audience whooping and clapping like seals.

For fear of seeming out of touch, people will now applaud anything – anything at all – they think is the funky new thing. That covers many much more disturbing and unpleasant things than Smith’s busty display, from racial division to self-harm in the guise of self-discovery.

This is my real issue with Smith. He is the perfect representative of contemporary ‘LGBTQIA++’ culture – embarrassing, stupid and rubbishy, terribly thin stuff. We have come full circle and then gone backwards, because what we have here is a freak show of painful clichés, a carnival booth of ancient music hall stereotypes. It is the equivalent of a modern black singer performing a minstrel cake-walk with sincerity.

It is not Smith’s sexuality that is worthy of critique. It is his belief he is somehow beyond male and female, that he is not a man. Because as is manifestly and horribly apparent, he very much is."

Unfortunately there are toxic people who like to ruin it for others, never learned how to play nice or weren't hugged enough as kids or something. Sorrry, that sucks, it really seems Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Borderline Peronality Disorder are on the rise, so many people talking about it. Seems there are genetic components to personality disorders, which I think is the opposite of what people thought. I hope it gets better for you.
Thanks, Reddy, you seem to have had your fair share of narcissists and borderliners in your life. Your story about that pitiful groupie and drug addict still resonates. Lost and doomed they are, especially when also drug abuse is an issue. It's strange that these individuals' behaviour is always so generic and predictable, they are stuck in being textbook examples.
I wonder if it's a heightened sensibility in people that makes them detect personality disorders like these earlier nowadays, or if humanity in general is heading south. Social media play an important role in the rise of narcissism for sure.
At the moment, i am interested in whether narcissism or borderline can also be found ingrained in institiutions, and if the roles that can be detected in dysfunctional/narcissistic families for example (and there is a lot of information out there) are the same that can be detected in toxic workplaces with narcissistic bosses and/or coworkers.
Anyways, take care, Redacted. 🐶

I vehemently oppose posts like this one. I am NOT condoning such implicit violence!!
Don't you wanna watch a video of nicky wire getting his hoover on?!?! I bet he hoovers SO much more sexily than everyone else! I'm sorry if that makes people who aren't nicky wire feel inadequate but they need to take it up with God not me!! I bear NO guilt in all of this!!!

speaking of nicky, i wonder how he's doing today, the 28th anniversary of the day he lost his beautiful best friend? i wonder what he does every feb 1st...

762401903_afcef01d5d_z.jpg

beauties.

We are getting ready for below zero temps here. My honey went out and bought the groceries, some firewood and covered all the plants outside and made dinner. I am thinking a I am pretty spoiled :sweet:

Don't you wanna watch a video of nicky wire getting his hoover on?!?! I bet he hoovers SO much more sexily than everyone else! I'm sorry if that makes people who aren't nicky wire feel inadequate but they need to take it up with God not me!! I bear NO guilt in all of this!!!

He'd probably do a really shit job. I bet he forgets the skirting boards and never changes the dust bag...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom