Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

A mercy killing is different from a murder. But limiting yourself to songs about death would not be awful. Presumably you would include all the Requiem settings, which is a nice library of songs to live on.

sounds very nice and polished. Tiptop smooth and professional rendering.

Unfortunately, i have experienced death, dying and killing as an uncontrollable and perfidious assault, stressful and uncoordinated, a battle scene in the vietnam war, everyone involved left behind either traumatised or dead.

Any musical suggestions for that? Screeching guitars are retraumatizing. Thank you.

Last edited:
You didn't know in advance how traumatic the euthanasia process would be. It was sprung on you, and the vet didn't warn you not to feed your cat in preparation for the sedative. How could you have known how it ended up happening, until it was happening, and then irreversible. I think it's not your fault that the form of euthanasia used was horrible. I'm sure your cat's spirit forgives you for trusting the vet to be kind.
Thanks house! I really have to switch on my mental capacities again. But feeling grief can still provide some closeness and a little bit of consolation. Please remind me next time when i end up in this swamp that i wanted to protect him from a lonely death of suffocation. He had difficulties
breathing and was pulling in air laboriously, also due to a reduced heart function. This had been diagnosed by two vets. I always forget about it.

Sonnet by The Verve is one most beautiful English songs of the nineties.

art deco lamp for the bedroom redo?
Screenshot 2023-01-29 12.27.48 AM.png

I saw Richard Ashcroft at the Portobello Road Market at the height of The Verve's fame. He is probably the thinnest person I've ever seen.

I've never been massively into The Verve, but I thought his first solo album was neat.

i've decided to start my fast-to-emaciation on feb 1st since that's the day richey went missing. i figure that a fast-to-emaciation would be a good way to commemorate his disappearance.

Stop everything! I don't get any alert when some twit on my ignore list (n)my posts!!
Shouldn't I at least get a call on my red telephone??!

:lbf:

First hurdle has been taken. Best thing is, i don't care if it works out or not. You jump out of the frying pan and end up in the fire. that's my experience. Previous boss had a fully grown narcissistic personality disorder. was growing worse over the years. One co-worker, who had been competing with him for his job, left no stone unturned to punish him afterwards. Compared to her, lady macbeth was a cherub. as he feared to confront her personally - they had to keep up a facade of loyalty and support - he looked for targets elsewhere. In desperate need to keep up his self-image of success and authority, he was unable to reflect his behaviour. That's the story of a weak and insecure man, trying to stand his ground. That's the sort of person you don't want to see in powerful positions. Nobody could tell beforehand because he was new. They could tell with the other co-worker, that's why she didn't get the job.
Current boss has not turned brutal and sadistic yet, but he triggers people consciously and unconsciously. he has the predisposition, and he is already in power. It's like a disease which turns those who have to deal with the boss's incompetence, which is disguised as the despotism of the powerful ("i am the boss, that's why i can do it"), into confirmation narcissists. Whatever is said or done has to prove their hate-filled agenda: the boss needs counseling, he is a pathologic case, to say the least. They are in need of revenge. They want to see him squirm, they want to see him dead.
Problem is, working for a narcissist is very demotivating. Everything you do is just narcissistic supply for this individual. s/he has the right to demand it from you. there is a contract you have signed. at the end of the day, your contributions help them to pimp up their own public image. some coworkers say they do it for the clients, not for him. but the clients are already the boss's flying monkeys, which they don't want to see.

Last edited:
First hurdle has been taken. Best thing is, i don't care if it works out or not. You jump out of the frying pan and end up in the fire. that's my experience. Previous boss had a fully grown narcissistic personality disorder. was growing worse over the years. One co-worker, who had been competing with him for his job, left no stone unturned to punish him afterwards. Compared to her, lady macbeth was a cherub. as he feared to confront her personally - they had to keep up a facade of loyalty and support - he looked for targets elsewhere. In desperate need to keep up his self-image of success and authority, he was unable to reflect his behaviour. That's the story of a weak and insecure man, trying to stand his ground. That's the sort of person you don't want to see in powerful positions. Nobody could tell beforehand because he was new. They could tell with the other co-worker, that's why she didn't get the job.
Current boss has not turned brutal and sadistic yet, but he triggers people consciously and unconsciously. he has the predisposition, and he is already in power. It's like a disease which turns those who have to deal with the boss's incompetence, which is disguised as the despotism of the powerful ("i am the boss, that's why i can do it"), into confirmation narcissists. Whatever is said or done has to prove their hate-filled agenda: the boss needs counseling, he is a pathologic case, to say the least. They are in need of revenge. They want to see him squirm, they want to see him dead.
Problem is, working for a narcissist is very demotivating. Everything you do is just narcissistic supply for this individual. s/he has the right to demand it from you. there is a contract you have signed. at the end of the day, your contributions help them to pimp up their own public image. some coworkers say they do it for the clients, not for him. but the clients are already the boss's flying monkeys, which they don't want to see.
Unfortunately there are toxic people who like to ruin it for others, never learned how to play nice or weren't hugged enough as kids or something. Sorrry, that sucks, it really seems Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Borderline Peronality Disorder are on the rise, so many people talking about it. Seems there are genetic components to personality disorders, which I think is the opposite of what people thought. I hope it gets better for you.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom