Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

uh you should see what they're doing in canada with MAID (medical assistance in dying). there was the case of this one man who was put into a psych ward for depression/not looking after himself, and when he first got there he was really angry about being put in there and wanted to go home. after a while of being there he opted for medical assisted suicide. the reason stated on the forms? hearing loss. his brother, who tried to talk him out of suicide, believes that the reason he chose it was because he was being petulant or something or other about being put into the psych ward. why hearing loss should be a reason why someone shouldnt live is beyond me. if i were hard of hearing i would feel really bad about that. i would wonder, does the canadian government think that i also shouldnt live? is my life worth less that those who can hear? there have been other reasons cited for people choosing MAID including not being able to afford their medical bills and bullshit reasons like that. makes me absolutely sick. apparently being depressed or having anxiety is a good reason to die as well. i just think that for people who are depressed and wanting to take their life, to hear someone confirming that yes, maybe death is a good option for you, would make them want to kill themselves even more. NOBODY can say whether someone elses life has value or not. and to say that a life that is unhappy or has challenges has less value than a happy life is disgusting and shows how far we've gone wrong as a society.

as far as i know, terminal dehydration has always been an option both for medical patients as well as for prison inmates. in such a case, where force feeding a person against their will would be wrong, the only thing doctors can do is make them as comfortable as possible. i have no problem with that. that seems natural to me. when the will to live shuts down, no longer eating or drinking seems a natural conclusion, the body in sync with the spirit. it is, again, the sterile expedient application of death through euthanasia that does not and will never sit well with me or seem natural to me.

anyway, good to hear your thoughts. sorry for not giving you the benefit of the doubt and just being a jerk! :lbf:
Jesus, that's grim. Hearing loss fgs!
There will now be an inquiry in the UK to look at the experiences of other countries which have made assisted dying legal, including Canada, the Netherlands, Switzerland, etc - link here.
Thank you for this post.
lol @ being a jerk - no harm done.

okay, i still love dreamyneil. because, i mean, just LOOK at him :hearteyes: :love:

Chat GPT3​

Write a Morrissey style song about loneliness

Verse 1: I'm sitting here all alone With nothing but my thoughts to hold The silence is deafening, it's true I'm just a lonely soul, like you
Chorus: Loneliness, it's a heavy load It's a weight that I can't seem to unload It's a feeling that I can't shake It's a heartache that I can't escape
Verse 2: I try to fill the void inside With books and music, friends and pride But nothing seems to ease the pain Of feeling like I'm all in vain
Chorus: Loneliness, it's a heavy load It's a weight that I can't seem to unload It's a feeling that I can't shake It's a heartache that I can't escape
Bridge: I try to find solace in the night But all I see is an endless fight Against the demons in my mind That keep me feeling so confined
Outro: So I'll sit here all alone With nothing but my thoughts to hold And I'll try to find some peace In this lonely, lonely release.

My impression is that there are currently more videos on narcisissm on yt than cat videos. And in the darknet, i was told there are actually troll competitions taking place; the longer and the more emotional the replies are that they get from their targets, the higher their score. No need to be a part of that and waste your precious energy.
I completely agree with you about animal suffering. They are innocent, instinct-driven creatures. Unfortunately, sick pets whose owners prefer not to intervene have to suffer longer periods of time before they eventually die, unlike sick wild animals who are usually killed by predators much faster. Some people say that the owners have the responsibility to take over the function of the predators in the wild to shorten the phase of their pet's suffering. I think that's an interesting approach, even though i'd be careful, as there are many people who would just welcome this excuse to forget about their responsibility and terminate their pets' lives without any qualms.

We can be glad that morphine exists.

Quite interesting how differently people deal with the loss of their pets. Maybe your connection to your heart and memory are so vivid that you don't need any photographs. Or you have closed this chapter of your life already. I think organizing and editing the pictures helps me to fill the time that i would usually spend on cleaning the litter boxes or their food bowels, for example. It's a transitional phase. It's a way of keeping them "alive" a bit longer.
It's true that people really do overuse the term 'narcissism' so it kind of dilutes it when it does apply. The poor trolls really just want attention and no one finds them interesting enough to talk to so they have to be provocative to get a response.

I am really not a huge animal advocate, not that I don't think it's worthwhile, just that my main interests lie elsewhere, but I think that having a conscience and not wanting a sentient being to suffer while dying is something most of us having in common in this world. I do think it's the natural order of things and it's perfectly natural that when death is iminent or the suffering has become to great, to deal with it in a merciful manner.

It's true that my memories tend to be vivid and I probably just prefer to remember things as I remember them.

Hope you are well. ❤️

My week was pretty rough but i hope i can find some strength this weekend. Picking up slowly. Take care. 🐶
I remember the picking up part, I asked my husband to do it and he quietly did. I was such an empty feeling. This first part is really hard, but it gets better. Don't forget to do something nice for yourself.

i bought these because they remind me of nicky wire as well as of those masquerade masks thats you hold up with a stick. also because they were a super deal. cant wait to see how stupid they look on me!!

The unusual pollution of the Atacama desert (getting pretty inventive there, hoomans). Mermaids'tears (poetic name, shitty maddening reality). Kinshasa drowning in plastic. Dolphins dying on beaches. Hunting still not even banned on Sundays (I'm ashamed, Morgan.) And so on and so forth.

Well in my view, if you're sitting on millions and not helping with any of those or anything else in the list, you're nothing but a common criminal.
Not even an interesting one.

And, in case it went unnoticed, I don't give a rat's arse about anything else.

The oceans in 2022 were at their warmest levels on record for the fourth consecutive year. If this keeps up, I might be fortunate enough to witness a Blue Ocean Event in my lifetime. That would be glorious. Jesus will not come down from the clouds on a white horse to judge the living & the dead, and Elon Musk will not have enough time to make a bio-habitable spacecraft to shoot a remnant of humanity off into space. He did date Amber Heard, but that fact will be meaningless when we're extinct.

we're lucky here in canada, we NEVER hear of sam smith!! the first time i ever heard his name was when larry king asked morrissey if he liked him, and i dont even know who he really is other than that he suffers from "look at me!" syndrome

He might be well-known in America, but I'm too clueless to say. I didn't know who this person was. I had to look him up on Wikipedia. "They/them" pronouns. Good Lord, hasn’t enough violence been done to the English language already? It's very disorienting to read. You think you're reading about twins, or someone with multiple personalities.

He might be well-known in America, but I'm too clueless to say. I didn't know who this person was. I had to look him up on Wikipedia. "They/them" pronouns. Good Lord, hasn’t enough violence been done to the English language already? It's very disorienting to read. You think you're reading about twins, or someone with multiple personalities.
it's completely absurd

Tonight I'm pissed off. I try to help my father and he just doesn't want to know. He asks for help with digital "life admin" then turns up at the house for the free Wifi, updates his phone and f***s off. Won't eat what I've cooked, doesn't like anything in my cupboards, doesn't make an effort to engage with me. Sick of it.

Tonight I'm pissed off. I try to help my father and he just doesn't want to know. He asks for help with digital "life admin" then turns up at the house for the free Wifi, updates his phone and f***s off. Won't eat what I've cooked, doesn't like anything in my cupboards, doesn't make an effort to engage with me. Sick of it.
Really sorry, Amy. This sounds really very hard. A prayer for you (and him) even though I know you doubt the point of such.

we're lucky here in canada, we NEVER hear of sam smith!! the first time i ever heard his name was when larry king asked morrissey if he liked him, and i dont even know who he really is other than that he suffers from "look at me!" syndrome

You are lucky that way (living in Canada). Then again, you probably hear more of Justin Trudeau!!! :fearscream:

What did Morrissey reply?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom