Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke wire

26% descended from the great teutonic tribes
nicky and richey on morrissey @4:13 :lbf:

richey was such a beautiful boy. reminds me of edie sedgwick. i feel all emotional about him and sad for nicky. that must have been so hard for him , losing his partner in crime in such a way.

spent

We got somebody else's lab ( not labrador) results in the post yesterday along with my humamum's. In the same envelope.

People who are supposed to mail stuff worlwide are probably half asleep. I don't blame them, November is made to be slept through. Worst month of the year, no contest (soz November!).
lots of illiterate people flooding the job market these days. They will do the job for less than minimum wage. But the price for postage is on the increase nevertheless. Something's terribly wrong, someone's to blame!

Aubrey McFate

Burn down the disco
The new cat seems to be doing better. Her appetite has returned and her activity levels are up. She's putting on some weight, and her coat is getting thicker as her wounds heal and the scabs come off. She still has intestinal parasites. I noticed she was shedding little flakes on her blanket that looked like sesame seeds or brown rice. Apparently that's an indicator of tapeworms; at the veterinarian today she was given another round of de-wormer and finally a topical treatment for fleas (which cause tapeworms when a cat swallows a flea carrying tapeworm larvae. Christ, the intricate cruelties of nature).

I hadn't been able to give her a flea treatment previously because her wounds were too raw, and there was a risk that the pesticide could infect the wounds. The best-case scenario for her feline leukemia virus is that she inherited it from her mother, which is the weakest form of transmission, and gives the best prognosis in terms of longevity.

Lucinda_02.jpg

spent

The new cat seems to be doing better. Her appetite has returned and her activity levels are up. She's putting on some weight, and her coat is getting thicker as her wounds heal and the scabs come off. She still has intestinal parasites. I noticed she was shedding little flakes on her blanket that looked like sesame seeds or brown rice. Apparently that's an indicator of tapeworms; at the veterinarian today she was given another round of de-wormer and finally a topical treatment for fleas (which cause tapeworms when a cat swallows a flea carrying tapeworm larvae. Christ, the intricate cruelties of nature).

I hadn't been able to give her a flea treatment previously because her wounds were too raw, and there was a risk that the pesticide could infect the wounds. The best-case scenario for her feline leukemia virus is that she inherited it from her mother, which is the weakest form of transmission, and gives the best prognosis in terms of longevity.

View attachment 86258
she has beautiful eyes. I hope she is getting better soon.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom