Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I’m going to commission a fabric where i arrange large prints of St Exupery drawings on an infinite roll of cream french silk, and when it’s ready I’ll use endless swathes of it to make a sweeping silk gown out of meters and meters of it, and then I’m going to wear it in the library and on the terrace at nighttime, and when i arrange a dedicated space i’m going to wear it as i cast bronze

Last edited:
I’m going to commission a fabric where i arrange large prints of St Exupery drawings on an infinite roll of cream french silk, and when it’s ready I’ll use endless swathes of it to make a sweeping silk gown out of meters and meters of it, and then I’m going to wear it in the library and on the terrace at nighttime, and when i arrange a dedicated space i’m going to wear it as i cast bronze
As Bizarre as I always thought ...
But you do seem nice ...
Good luck pet.

As Bizarre as I always thought ...
But you do seem nice ...
Good luck pet.
Hmmmm… let me think. Oh that’s right, I remember perfectly now! As it turns out, what i wear in the rooms of my own home or what art projects i plan for my spare time on my own property as creative sidelines have exactly - wait for it - precisely ZERO to do with you. 💡

The fact that you somehow manage to come off as condescending towards others is comical, to say the least.

We really have nothing to speak about together and that’s why in 99% of instances where you post some nonsense or other directly to me, I patiently ignore you without comment. It was also a polite hint. Have you gotten it yet?

Last edited:
sounds awful. sounds like one of those harry potter dresses middle aged broads are forever kitting themselves out in. and where do they invariably wear them? the library. maybe done by rochas and worn by isabelle huppert in '8 Women' in a scene where she imitates claus of innsbruck it might be okay, but otherwise im going to have to take a pass on THAT vision.

sounds awful. sounds like one of those harry potter dresses middle aged broads are forever kitting themselves out in. and where do they invariably wear them? the library. maybe done by rochas and worn by isabelle huppert in '8 Women' in a scene where she imitates claus of innsbruck it might be okay, but otherwise im going to have to take a pass on THAT vision.
The library in my home, not the public library :rofl:

who cares!!
Well from your inability to refrain from commenting, you do!

Don’t worry though, I’m definitely counting my lucky stars that you haven’t asked if you can illegally squat in my library and collect all your rubbish here for a year. Thank you sweet heavenly Father for your pity and for small mercies

Well from your inability to refrain from commenting, you do!

Don’t worry though, I’m definitely counting my lucky stars that you haven’t asked if you can illegally squat in my library and collect all your rubbish here for a year. Thank you sweet heavenly Father for your pity and for small mercies
Actually I was commenting on your vision, which was a cringey one. I know you're invested in portraying a certain image here but I can't say myself that I am really that invested with what some random person on the Internet may or may not have in their house. Sorry if you had hoped you meant more to me than that.

Actually I was commenting on your vision, which was a cringey one. I know you're invested in portraying a certain image here but I can't say myself that I am really that invested with what some random person on the Internet may or may not have in their house. Sorry if you had hoped you meant more to me than that.
I don’t have a “vision” rifke, unlike you - who (yet again, because this is far from the first time!) seems forever bound (tortured?) by sad images of who-knows-what kinds of harry potter :laughing: psychos in public libraries. Sorry, but you’re the only one invested in any of this, and you’re the one who tried to make a conversation out of this.

Lest it has eclipsed your memory or your sense of reality once again - let me remind you that i don’t care about what you think about anything i post or don’t post. And you’ve got more than enough on your plate to worry about. So why don’t you go listen to some Klaus, and start your Monday off tomorrow on a better foot because of it than you would be doing otherwise. :tiphat:

Hmmmm… let me think. Oh that’s right, I remember perfectly now! As it turns out, what i wear in the rooms of my own home or what art projects i plan for my spare time on my own property as creative sidelines have exactly - wait for it - precisely ZERO to do with you. 💡

The fact that you somehow manage to come off as condescending towards others is comical, to say the least.

We really have nothing to speak about together and that’s why in 99% of instances where you post some nonsense or other directly to me, I patiently ignore you without comment. It was also a polite hint. Have you gotten it yet?
Yes... and I agree totally in your
Favour ....
I like to wind up folks now and again...

I have never ever ever ever ever gotten this puss to ever slow blink at me. But he rubs his gums all over me and we do nose boop a lot. I do get whackefd a lot too, like apparently i do everrrrrrything wrong, but he is so so so so cute when he gets mad and lets me really have it! Kissing is allowed ONLY once a day and ONLY very first thing in the morning and FAST. Must be a very conservative kiss. Like a small peck is preferred and full on smooching is strictly VERBOTEN. The high fiving my foot when it’s outside of the covers while I’m asleep still makes me jump out of my skim. Oh, and the vet banned us and told us to never come back again unless i drug him for a full 3 consecutive days before. This was years ago, but everyone in the entire practice all crowded around and wanted to coo at him because of how cute he is, and he tried to rip all their faces to shreds for their trouble :oops:

I wonder how he’d be if i ever get a dog again one day. I don’t know know if i can do it again though. I thought i would feel open to it as grief began to feel less raw with the passage of time, but it’s been 7 years. This time was very different, and I might not be able to do it agaim.

The tracking number sent to me by the parcel service had informed me that due to some unforeseeable circumstances the package could not be delivered yesterday.

Today I ran into another package deliverer in our road. I asked him about the strange message. He showed me the package in his van. It was ripped open at the side. Books worth several hundreds of euros held together by a thin parcel twine. The package all crushed and squashed.

His colleague had suffered a heart attack yesterday during work. He survived.

Another heart attack, I thought. I told the new deliverer where to find the lift so that he could avoid the staircase, but i still feel guilty.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom