Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

18% descended from the great teutonic tribes
so an update on the schizophrenic lady. she was hauled away to the funny farm and about time! apparently she was on her balcony in nothing but a bra and depends, throwing things over the side. god, that must have been a horrific sight. what is with schizophrenic people wanted to get naked and subject decent people to that horror show?

rifke

This is the version of Suedehead I heard yesterday.

Husband thinks it’s “pleasant”. We can’t be together anymore.

it is pleasant but that's about all it is. when he sings that greatest of all lines "i am so sickened now" you dont really believe that he is or ever was.

rifke

my sister went to a medium and was apparently pretty impressed. she was telling me about all this spooky stuff the medium knew, about departed ones who were trying to get through. that stuff makes me queasy, so i just responded by asking if any of them had a message for EddY.

A scanty bit of thing

I only have eyes for youuuuuu, Aztec!
I saw the same bunny I saw on my front lawn last time again yesterday, and he was also in the exact same spot again. So i think he’s formally moved in under my holly tree.

I am going to keep thinking about this highly successful result and this completely unsurpassable level of CUTE-A-CIOUS-NESS in order to try to ameliorate and cleanse my mental palate of the image above. And the straw-like, singed split ends that make him look like he just crawled yesterday straight out of the fires raging in Portugal :oops:

Last edited:

rifke

Funny, I was just going to ask you if the bunny in your yard looked EXACTLY like the above image. I'll bet he did.

rifke

With his eyes cast heaven ward like that, neil looks like some sort of long suffering holy martyr of beauty and purity unmatched (crossed with a bunny)

sea salt

I read books, I drink wine and I know things
it is pleasant but that's about all it is. when he sings that greatest of all lines "i am so sickened now" you dont really believe that he is or ever was.

Exactly. It’s like he doesn’t know what he’s singing about. This version of Suedehead is so wrong. SO wrong. :barf:

Ketamine Sun

<><><><><><>
Exactly. It’s like he doesn’t know what he’s singing about. This version of Suedehead is so wrong. SO wrong. :barf:

Hope he doesn’t do Our Frank! It’s only the sick that understand Morrissey. 🙃

btw I actually liked the arrangements and the backing vocals made me think of Cohen’s later work.

Packof20No10s

so an update on the schizophrenic lady. she was hauled away to the funny farm and about time! apparently she was on her balcony in nothing but a bra and depends, throwing things over the side. god, that must have been a horrific sight. what is with schizophrenic people wanted to get naked and subject decent people to that horror show?
I'll ask me friend 🙂

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom