Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Exactly. It’s like he doesn’t know what he’s singing about. This version of Suedehead is so wrong. SO wrong. :barf:

Hope he doesn’t do Our Frank! It’s only the sick that understand Morrissey. 🙃

btw I actually liked the arrangements and the backing vocals made me think of Cohen’s later work.

so an update on the schizophrenic lady. she was hauled away to the funny farm and about time! apparently she was on her balcony in nothing but a bra and depends, throwing things over the side. god, that must have been a horrific sight. what is with schizophrenic people wanted to get naked and subject decent people to that horror show?
I'll ask me friend 🙂

i wrote 9000 words today! i hope to write another 6000 tomorrow! if i keep it up ill be done the first draft of my novel within a couple of weeks! i feel like ive ironed out all the major glitches and now that im finally able to conceive of it as a whole, and able to consider it from all sides all at once (which requires a LOT of memorization of all of it's parts), it's a real game changer.

i feel like it'll be worth reading for my main character (who happens to be modelled after me!!), if nothing else. she's funny (which makes sense since she's modelled after me!!)

Looks amazing 👍
I don’t suppose JM sprung from back stage to do a rendition of there is a light ?? 😆

Lol, no Baz, it was a celebration of Unknown Pleasures and Closer where he played both albums in their entirety along with an opening set of New Order stuff. He played for over 3 hours. It was a poignant evening for me as I saw Joy Division supporting Buzzcocks in the same venue in 1979!

Lol, no Baz, it was a celebration of Unknown Pleasures and Closer where he played both albums in their entirety along with an opening set of New Order stuff. He played for over 3 hours. It was a poignant evening for me as I saw Joy Division supporting Buzzcocks in the same venue in 1979!

Wow 3 hours. You certainly got your money’s worth there👍

A girl I work with who can't be more than 23 said she thought I was the same age as her! Booyah! I hsd expected she thought I was younger because she was always really chummy with me and would ask if i was in uni and recommend books and things like that (nice girl), but it's been a long time since anyone thought I was that young.

It's really weird how young people always think I'm young but old people seem to think I'm older, but I'd much rather it be that way than the opposite way

My face hurts. I'm doing this electro-therapy thing on my arm because of my stroke, it's on my upper arm today, physio was turning up the strength, I punched myself in the cheek :ROFLMAO::tears:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom