Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

well let me tell you if you dont know!!!!

neil codling (also known far and wide as 'dreamyneil') is a central figure in the band Suede (which band is also known far and wide as "neil codling & those other guys" (due to the inconsequentiality--compared to neil--of those other guys)).

he is also a member of penguin cafe, and the founder of rainham records! he lives with some lousy photographer (i hope shes OLD!!!) on the street of the same name.

he has wonderful cheekbones that you could open a letter width and has the most impressive torso to leg ratio i have ever seen. currently he has long hair which i imagine looks like spun gold when the sun hits it.

when one of the members here met him he had chia seeds in his teeth, and when another one of the members here (one whose claims are more suspect) met him he was giving some waitress sly side-eye.

he currently lives in london. and i could see him at a record signing if i were to go to london on september 15th but i currently have no money and wouldnt be allowed back in canada if i did. maybe i should go anyway?!?!
No. Stay home.

neil codling (also known far and wide as 'dreamyneil') is a central figure in the band Suede (which band is also known far and wide as "neil codling & those other guys" (due to the inconsequentiality--compared to neil--of those other guys)).

he is also a member of penguin cafe, and the founder of rainham records! he lives with some lousy photographer (i hope shes OLD!!!) on the street of the same name.

he has wonderful cheekbones that you could open a letter width and has the most impressive torso to leg ratio i have ever seen. currently he has long hair which i imagine looks like spun gold when the sun hits it.

when one of the members here met him he had chia seeds in his teeth, and when another one of the members here (one whose claims are more suspect) met him he was giving some waitress sly side-eye.

he currently lives in london. and i could see him at a record signing if i were to go to london on september 15th but i currently have no money and wouldnt be allowed back in canada if i did. maybe i should go anyway?!?!
Wow. You really do know every inch of him. It's very cool 😎 👌

Saw Suede at the Free Trade Hall Manchester October 31st 94. Was stood about the 3rd row.

That's hilarious. Especially the seed...haha. And you still like him. You must ❤ him. Suede. Holy crap I'm so out of the loop these days. Thought that was was Brett and Butler. My granddaughter had a rabbit. He was called Kevin. Like the minion. He died 😔.
bunnies do die eventually! :(

kevin is a cute name for a bunny :rabbitface:

i walked past his house in london too!! :hearteyes:
Fabulous. Must admit to standing outside Mendips. Aunt Mimi's house. Ive been on stage in Come Dancing the Ray Davies play. At Stretford. We were upgraded. Been there since about 9 o clock in the morning. I chased Ray and got his autograph. I love Uncle Ray.

We thought so too. She wants another. I'm not too sure. Too much heartache 💔 😢. Rabbits don't like people though. I don't blame them.
well i dont know about rabbits as i aint never met one but bunnies can be VERY affectionate towards humans. the first bunny i had--a netherland dwarf--was pretty aloof and occasionally bitey and charge-y, but the second bunny i had--a dutch mini lop--was so friendly, just like a little dog, he'd even come when you called him. it might just be the breed. not sure!

Well...If for you all is well and this is the future, the main thing for you to always remember is that it shouldn't be.

.. Oh, good.

:laughing:(y)

well i dont know about rabbits as i aint never met one but bunnies can be VERY affectionate towards humans. the first bunny i had--a netherland dwarf--was pretty aloof and occasionally bitey and charge-y, but the second bunny i had--a dutch mini lop--was so friendly, just like a little dog, he'd even come when you called him. it might just be the breed. not sure!
I'm a bit dumb. Rabbits are not bunnies?

Any idea why Morrissey hired a shih tzu for these gigs?
(No idea what instrument a shih tzu could possibly play.)(well.)
o_O

the bus driver drove past me today when i was going to work. i was standing at the edge of the curb, bus pass in hand, looking intently at the bus, and he drove right past me! the bus was going slowly enough that i could see it was nearly empty, and i could see also the gesture the bus driver made with his arms after he passed me, as if to say "what do you expect of me?!". i pay for a bus pass, unlike some people who get on and ask if they can have a free ride, im civil to the bus drivers and the other passengers, i dont bring snakes on the bus, i dont fill the bus up with my fetid odor, i dont smoke pot on the back of the bus, ill tell you what i expect: i expect for you to stop and let me on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was IRATE. it was COMPLETELY unacceptable. a lady on the other side of the street who witnessed it was shocked as well, calling to me "did the bus just drive past you?! nice bus driver!!"

it wasnt just annoying and inconvenient, it was upsetting too! if i were a bus driver there probably would be a whole hell of a lot of people i would want to just drive past, but IIIIIIIII would not be one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i called and made a complaint!!!! i hope the guy gets in trouble for it!! i wish there was some place online i could write a review, because i would do that too!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom