Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

18% descended from the great teutonic tribes
what the f*** would you need a stylist for when you've got cheekbones like THIS?!?!?!?!?! :love: :astonished::hearteyecat:

Barking

Thousands of dead cows lined up in a field. And that's not a drinking song. But hey, the silly fools just/ carry on.

Resist! If you want a new world
Stop consuming, stop polluting, as much as you can.
Resist!
The world they want you to live in is not the world you were born to live in.

Resist their malls, their parking lots, their fast food restaurants, their concrete, their phone shops, their Vegas lights, with all your might.

"All the errors, all the delays, all the suffering don't mean there aren't in the universe all the necessary means to one day crush our enemies".
And this time, we won't need tanks.

Resistance!

Hanna_hanna

Let me get my hands on your mammary glands
I never thought I could find cool music at a local church festival. The lyrics were primitive, but the musicians were crazy! It was something between Kool and the Gang and Ripe.

Also, I thought about the movie Billy Liar. The main character was so irritating! I wanted to kick him! I wanted to shout "What are you doing, man? Are you like five or what?!"
Only the last 25 minutes of the movie were intriguing. I didn't get why he stayed. I thought he finally found someone who truly understood him.

Barking

I was mildly shocked the other day to see that Freddie Mercury seemed like a likeable enough dude with a sense of huma. I never really paid attention to Queen and I assumed he spoke as he sang: operatically.
Another mild shock was that he'd had a girlfriend.
And the third shock wasn't really one: he had a weasel of a P.A who drove any sensible person away.
Like every singer I know...
:unsure:

rifke

my internet was down late last night and all of today. so i waited around for my landlord to come home from work so i could tell him. i had intended to be nice about it, just "oh hey, my internet is down" but after a day of waiting around for him and NOT being able to watch unherd or trig or whatever else i might start my morning with, as well as having to listen to his beastly kids thump around obscenely upstairs (what the hell were they DOING??), when he brought out his own laptop and showed me "look it's working just fine!!" as though there was some sort of glitch in the cyber universe where only MY computer doesnt work, that was when i freaked out and told him it was UNACCEPTABLE and OBVIOUSLY i cant live here if the internet isnt working etc etc and was just generally very intense as i tend to be when something doesnt go right and theres NO explanation. so he unplugged the modem or whatever it is and plugged it back in then and then my computer too was working just fine and i was all relief and smiles, and he patted me on the shoulder and now im SOOOOOO embarrassed. why must i act like an autistic child all the time??

rifke

it's amazing the amount of relief you feel when the internet comes back on after you thought for sure you would NEVER HAVE INTERNET AGAIN.

because the thing is, the internet if a very improbable thing. why should you have it? it's probably only luck that you have it all. when your luck wears out, no more internet. nothing to be done. might as well go live in a hollowed out tree.

rifke

and if i dont have internet what follows is NO NEIL CODLING!!!! since neil codling exists for me really only online. sadly.

ive been thinking, maybe i should go to london now that im allowed on a plane. i wont have much money, only about $5000 ca but i dont know if it matters seeing as it's probably easy to get a job right now (on all the british youtube shows i watch, they talk about how they allow the migrants to come over on boats because the uk is desperate for workers). there are things id like to do first though, like get the crown put back on my tooth and finish my novel, but i dont see why i couldnt do those things over there. i might need to renew my passport though because it expires in april 2023.

it'd be nice to go somewhere.

and if i dont have internet what follows is NO NEIL CODLING!!!! since neil codling exists for me really only online. sadly.

ive been thinking, maybe i should go to london now that im allowed on a plane. i wont have much money, only about $5000 ca but i dont know if it matters seeing as it's probably easy to get a job right now (on all the british youtube shows i watch, they talk about how they allow the migrants to come over on boats because the uk is desperate for workers). there are things id like to do first though, like get the crown put back on my tooth and finish my novel, but i dont see why i couldnt do those things over there. i might need to renew my passport though because it expires in april 2023.

it'd be nice to go somewhere.
Do it. Which tooth needs a crown. Pretty normal round here to have some defect. Pretty normal round here for people to have any teeth 😬. :(

rifke

Do it. Which tooth needs a crown. Pretty normal round here to have some defect. Pretty normal round here for people to have any teeth 😬. :(
bottom left, third from back (wisdom tooth included). you cant see it when i talk or smile, but id like it put back on because the tooth is weak without it and im too scared to chew on that side in case it breaks. in fact, i already did chip a little chunk of it off so now im worried that they wont be able to put the crown on it at all, but will have to make a new crown.

also if im to get my passport renewed i just heard that wait times in canada are crazy at the moment, taking up to 3 months. people are even camping out outside the passport offices for up to 36 hours. so maybe i should put it off until february of next year which is what i had originally intended. but i just want to go NOW, because what if something happens like the travel vaccine mandates are put back in place and i can NEVER leave canada ever again?!?!? and also let's not forget that im not getting any younger here!!!!

where do you live? wanna be friends?!

Mozzer1980

Comments from Russian Nazi whores after today's attack on Kyiv: "Come on Russia!" "Russia - power!" "We are proud!" "Beautiful morning"

Sorry for off- topic . This world is totally fugazi .
Most ruSSians are subspecies. The masks fell off. It's not only putin . This is the 123rd day of the Nazi Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Hanna_hanna

Let me get my hands on your mammary glands
Comments from Russian Nazi whores after today's attack on Kyiv: "Come on Russia!" "Russia - power!" "We are proud!" "Beautiful morning"

Sorry for off- topic . This world is totally fugazi .
Most ruSSians are subspecies. The masks fell off. It's not only putin . This is the 123rd day of the Nazi Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Thank you for this post. Are you somehow related to this?

Mozzer1980

Thank you for this post. Are you somehow related to this?
Related? I think that like every sensitive human being I feel anger, fear, helplessness etc. etc. I pass many refugees from Ukraine every day on the streets of my city, I meet them in supermarkets, on the train ... sometimes you want to share these terrifying pictures ... for Westerners, Ukraine is like a distant bay. But it is happening here and now in the 21st century .

Mozzer1980

It is ironic that the victims of the today's attack on Kyiv are a Russian citizen from Moscow and her husband. Their 7-year-old daughter was injured...

bottom left, third from back (wisdom tooth included). you cant see it when i talk or smile, but id like it put back on because the tooth is weak without it and im too scared to chew on that side in case it breaks. in fact, i already did chip a little chunk of it off so now im worried that they wont be able to put the crown on it at all, but will have to make a new crown.

also if im to get my passport renewed i just heard that wait times in canada are crazy at the moment, taking up to 3 months. people are even camping out outside the passport offices for up to 36 hours. so maybe i should put it off until february of next year which is what i had originally intended. but i just want to go NOW, because what if something happens like the travel vaccine mandates are put back in place and i can NEVER leave canada ever again?!?!? and also let's not forget that im not getting any younger here!!!!

where do you live? wanna be friends?!
Of course I want to be friends 🙄. We could do a holiday house swap. I understand the need for those back teeth for chewing, all my wisdom teeth have been removed. 2 of them at the same time under sedation. Why I howled like a wolf, with no recollection, as told to me by my friend sitting in the waiting room for me, I will never know. If it is meant to happen, it will. Like you, and Morrissey,
Oh time, it's no friend of mine.....

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom