Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I just had a dream Morrissey was down for a quick blow job before a show in a park. But it was like one of those those free shows paid for by the Parks and Rec department so the crowd didn’t really know his songs so they weren’t chanting his name or anticipating him so he said “there was time, c’mon real quick.” then he showed me how he liked it.

I think I’ve officially given up on romance or love if even my dreamy old school fantasies are boiled down to blow jobs and receiving no pleasure.
you need to up your schizophrenia game. not only has light housework probably given morrissey a blow job, but he wanted her body so bad that he sent his band to infiltrate her sewing class.

(sadly in reality the only people light housework ever sucks off are desperate junkies)

Looking forward to seeing James at their War Child benefit gig at the end of the month

Just been watching footage of their April gig in Porto and Kenwood House last night, they sound fab as a 9 piece.

Guess playing in Porto is more fun than teaching spin class to bored housewives as he was doing before, but until he commits to getting rid of that revolting goatee he’s still never going to be able to trick anyone into thinking that he has any self respect

Although i would be up for going to Porto for a George Michael hologram tour which would probably also involve totally unrecommended facial hair endeavors, so maybe I’m actually secretly totally non-committal with my harrowing goatee related lines in the sand. As with so much else in life!

There's something weirdly addictive about Solo.
It's so often miserable, negative, it's full of nutters - sometimes I wonder if anyone really enjoys being here?
But I find myself returning, then getting frustrated by it. A love/hate thing.

i had an old single serving packet of mayonnaise in my fridge that expired in 2021, but i ate it anyway (with shrimp) about an hour ago. it tasted fine but now im feeling unexpectedly very sick. i mean, i felt sick earlier, as in i had a headache and was really cold, but now im really sick to my stomach. could it have been the mayonnaise? would i start feeling sick so quickly? no food other than beet juice has ever made me sick before so i dont know how that works.

that's not true actually. i like having nice civil discussions with a lot of the people here, it's just that those happen not anywhere near enough. whereas when there's drama there's lots of activity.

that's not true actually. i like having nice civil discussions with a lot of the people here, it's just that those happen not anywhere near enough. whereas when there's drama there's lots of activity.
Whatever your floats your boat but I hate getting caught up in stuff. It leaves a sour taste, it's not satisfying... there are a few people on here I would describe as chronically angry / combative in how they come across and I think getting caught up in the drama has a lot to do with it.

Dirk said something to me - not meant badly but something like, "I get a sense of sadness from you". It touched a nerve.

Whatever your floats your boat but I hate getting caught up in stuff. It leaves a sour taste, it's not satisfying... there are a few people on here I would describe as chronically angry / combative in how they come across and I think getting caught up in the drama has a lot to do with it.

Dirk said something to me - not meant badly but something like, "I get a sense of sadness from you". It touched a nerve.
Are you sad tho? I did see his comment and while I don't see it quite the way he does, sometimes you do seem....I don't know, kind of emotional about things? I am not trying to get too personal but sometimes this place is pretty bad and won't help if you are already feeling a little off.

If that bothered you try being called depressed (when you're not) by light housework of all people.

If it helps i don't get a sense of sadness from you. You come off as more officious than anything .

Are you sad tho? I did see his comment and while I don't see it quite the way he does, sometimes you do seem....I don't know, kind of emotional about things? I am not trying to get too personal but sometimes this place is pretty bad and won't help if you are already feeling a little off.
I'm not really sure. I think the reason I 'connected' with The Smiths / Morrissey so much is because he always gave voice to emotions that are hard to talk about - disappointment, loneliness, feeling like your teens last 1000 years etc - it was soothing once and was a big part of his appeal.

Now I'm older, I look at Moz as a sort of 'cautionary tale'. He has treated so many people poorly in his life... fallen out with friends and colleagues, pushed people away almost compulsively, burned bridges with record labels, etc. Then I read his comments about how nobody calls him unless they want ££££, or I see how he posts photos of old friends from 20-odd years ago and I think, "Right - I'm not staying in today, I'm going to see my friends / visit my parents / apologise for the dumb things I said on Saturday night'. I really HOPE that Morrissey is happier than he seems but I can easily see how - if you're introverted and you find people exhausting - you can end up bitter and isolated and I am terrified it will happen to me.

If that bothered you try being called depressed (when you're not) by light housework of all people.
If it helps i don't get a sense of sadness from you. You come off as more officious than anything .
Oh, ouch! Maybe sadness would be better, ha.

I'm not really sure. I think the reason I 'connected' with The Smiths / Morrissey so much is because he always gave voice to emotions that are hard to talk about - disappointment, loneliness, feeling like your teens last 1000 years etc - it was soothing once and was a big part of his appeal.

Now I'm older, I look at Moz as a sort of 'cautionary tale'. He has treated so many people poorly in his life... fallen out with friends and colleagues, pushed people away almost compulsively, burned bridges with record labels, etc. Then I read his comments about how nobody calls him unless they want ££££, or I see how he posts photos of old friends from 20-odd years ago and I think, "Right - I'm not staying in today, I'm going to see my friends / visit my parents / apologise for the dumb things I said on Saturday night'. I really HOPE that Morrissey is happier than he seems but I can easily see how - if you're introverted and you find people exhausting - you can end up bitter and isolated and I am terrified it will happen to me.
I think a lot of people connected with him on that level during their teens or young adulthood.

A while back, I worked for some bands, no one really big but people I think we all heard of, I helped with their social media and some other things, and got to know them. In my experience, this is always a disappointment and sometimes a disaster. The image they craft and put out there is nothing what they are really like. They all fight, they all burn bridges, some of them do pretty horrible things. I came away from that very disillusioned. Taking too close a look is never a good thing, imo.

Morrissey has probably been more open about these things than the people I reference above, but I have always felt his image was carefully crafted and a bit different than who he really is, good and bad, and I think he let's the facade slip now and then. I think a lot of musical stars maintain the facade better than he does, so we see the ugly parts, like we were talking about in a thread over the weekend.

The music business really is cutthroat and I think Moz, being so sensitive, does have a hard time dealing with it sometimes, and he does stupid things. I don't think he is really a deliberately vicious person. I also don't think he's alone, I do think he has friends and a social life and in the FB groups I belong to about the Smiths, Moz, etc. pics are posted from various times in his career and he does look pretty happy, imo.

This place tho, it can do a number on your head if you don't just see it as a place with strangers who really have no place in your real life and you can turn it off anytime you want to. I really don't think this is a Morrissey site, it may have been at one time, but not now, too many negative things have taken over. I have met people I like here but there are people I would never ever associate with in real life if I knew them. Do you think maybe you associate Morrissey with all the negativity here?

I think because you are aware of what you are so frightened of, you can do something about it, you know?

I think a lot of people connected with him on that level during their teens or young adulthood.

A while back, I worked for some bands, no one really big but people I think we all heard of, I helped with their social media and some other things, and got to know them. In my experience, this is always a disappointment and sometimes a disaster. The image they craft and put out there is nothing what they are really like. They all fight, they all burn bridges, some of them do pretty horrible things. I came away from that very disillusioned. Taking too close a look is never a good thing, imo.

Morrissey has probably been more open about these things than the people I reference above, but I have always felt his image was carefully crafted and a bit different than who he really is, good and bad, and I think he let's the facade slip now and then. I think a lot of musical stars maintain the facade better than he does, so we see the ugly parts, like we were talking about in a thread over the weekend.

The music business really is cutthroat and I think Moz, being so sensitive, does have a hard time dealing with it sometimes, and he does stupid things. I don't think he is really a deliberately vicious person. I also don't think he's alone, I do think he has friends and a social life and in the FB groups I belong to about the Smiths, Moz, etc. pics are posted from various times in his career and he does look pretty happy, imo.

This place tho, it can do a number on your head if you don't just see it as a place with strangers who really have no place in your real life and you can turn it off anytime you want to. I really don't think this is a Morrissey site, it may have been at one time, but not now, too many negative things have taken over. I have met people I like here but there are people I would never ever associate with in real life if I knew them. Do you think maybe you associate Morrissey with all the negativity here?

I think because you are aware of what you are so frightened of, you can do something about it, you know?
It's not a Morrissey site--it's a mental health forum thanks to light housework

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom