Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Update on them Perries:

I have just received a call from the bird protection society, telling me that one of the Perries had been blown down from the church's roof one or two days ago. S/he is currently in a bird of prey station outside town, appr 40 km away, all healthy and ready to take off.

OMG. Our plan is to return him or her to the church tomorrow, and then carry the bird up onto the roof. First plan had been to put the Perry back into the nesting box, but as there is still Perry 4 sitting there, we decided to get him/her to the roof where the parents can see and hear their young one. They look all worried and sad.

I called the sexton so that we can get the key for the tower and roof tomorrow. He told me that he has seen the bird already, because someone had picked him up outside the church and then brought him inside the church building, asking for help. There are some couragous people capable of action out there anyway. There is hope.
So everything is set. But I am so nervous, I need a drink now. Or better not, coz I don't wanna fall down the spiral staircase or the roof tomorrow.

Okay, the parents are both at the tower at the moment. We know that Perry 4 is still sitting close to the nesting box. Perry 3 left the box yesterday and can be seen one floor higher up in the tower. S/he has made it. Presumably Perry 1 is the one in the bird of prey station. And i am sure, that it was either Perry 3 or Perry 2 who flew up into the sky like a rocket two days ago, still a bit shaky but fit to fly.

Only the sight of all 6 Perries could soothe my mind, but this will never happen, as usual. At the moment I can see 4 (two adults, two young ones), plus the one in the station, so there is still one Perry missing. :worried:

perry2 - Kopie.JPG

(Two of 'em Perries)

Update on them Perries:

I have just received a call from the bird protection society, telling me that one of the Perries had been blown down from the church's roof one or two days ago. S/he is currently in a bird of prey station outside town, appr 40 km away, all healthy and ready to take off.

OMG. Our plan is to return him or her to the church tomorrow, and then carry the bird up onto the roof. First plan had been to put the Perry back into the nesting box, but as there is still Perry 4 sitting there, we decided to get him/her to the roof where the parents can see and hear their young one. They look all worried and sad.

I called the sexton so that we can get the key for the tower and roof tomorrow. He told me that he has seen the bird already, because someone had picked him up outside the church and then brought him inside the church building, asking for help. There are some couragous people capable of action out there anyway. There is hope.
So everything is set. But I am so nervous, I need a drink now. Or better not, coz I don't wanna fall down the spiral staircase or the roof tomorrow.

Okay, the parents are both at the tower at the moment. We know that Perry 4 is still sitting close to the nesting box. Perry 3 left the box yesterday and can be seen one floor higher up in the tower. S/he has made it. Presumably Perry 1 is the one in the bird of prey station. And i am sure, that it was either Perry 3 or Perry 2 who flew up into the sky like a rocket two days ago, still a bit shaky but fit to fly.

Only the sight of all 6 Perries could soothe my mind, but this will never happen, as usual. At the moment I can see 4 (two adults, two young ones), plus the one in the station, so there is still one Perry missing. :worried:

View attachment 81697

(Two of 'em Perries)
It's kind of you and the bird of pray station to care about these creatures.

Yep, I'll be heading over there as soon as more affordable tickets become available which may be the autumn!
The new album's like their back catalogue in terms of quality. One third genius pop, one third good to really good, and one third a bit rubbish.

There's just been a behind the scenes piece on The One Show, the music and backing vocals are live and they reckon the show is going to go on for 5 years!

Went up on the church's roof today with the Perry that had been blown down the tower two days ago.

He was transported in a kitty box and then released in the area between the main and the side roof.

Here is my handsome bird, looking up to his or her papa, after having left the carrier box.
perrx1.JPG

As soon as we had opened the door towards the outside of the roof, the adult Perry started screaming and flying over our heads throwing a tantrum. In addition, Perry 4, who is still sitting inside the nesting box, was tuning into this chaos. In the midst of it all, the Rescued Perry was trying to re-connect with his parents. But i fear, the parent bird didn't see him, he just saw us entering his safety zone.

So, we quickly left the roof and went inside again. I felt bad about it, coz we couldn't see what happened next. We only heard how the bird was trying to fly up the roof but failed, coz his claws were scratching at the roof's shindles. There was no window to see something. After a few minutes it got quiet, and when we opened the door again, the bird was gone. Not sure, if he had flown away or fallen down again.

Later the day, I saw a young Perry flying into the nesting box to Perry 4. Could've been the Rescue Perry. But we don't know for sure. We have 4 Perries on the tower and roof this evening, two adults and two lil Perries. Two Perries are missing.

Went up on the church's roof today with the Perry that had been blown down the tower two days ago.

He was transported in a kitty box and then released in the area between the main and the side roof.

Here is my handsome bird, looking up to his or her papa, after having left the carrier box.
View attachment 81726

As soon as we had opened the door towards the outside of the roof, the adult Perry started screaming and flying over our heads throwing a tantrum. In addition, Perry 4, who is still sitting inside the nesting box, was tuning into this chaos. In the midst of it all, the Rescued Perry was trying to re-connect with his parents. But i fear, the parent bird didn't see him, he just saw us entering his safety zone.

So, we quickly left the roof and went inside again. I felt bad about it, coz we couldn't see what happened next. We only heard how the bird was trying to fly up the roof but failed, coz his claws were scratching at the roof's shindles. There was no window to see something. After a few minutes it got quiet, and when we opened the door again, the bird was gone. Not sure, if he had flown away or fallen down again.

Later the day, I saw a young Perry flying into the nesting box to Perry 4. Could've been the Rescue Perry. But we don't know for sure. We have 4 Perries on the tower and roof this evening, two adults and two lil Perries. Two Perries are missing.
Cute picture you captured.

alright!!! Bjorn!!!!! Glad to see you livin' your best life, buddy!!!! to think, only a little while ago you were stuffed in a box! dreams do come true!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearteyes::hearteyes::palmtree:🕶️☀️🍧

He says it’s alright, it’s good, but it would be much better if his mate EddY were here to share his bougatsa and teach him about the chicks. His manager is a bit hopeless in that regard.

Also, he asks if you like his golden tan and six-pack (!!!) He is irate as I put his photograph out there like that. He normally doesn’t get out of bed for less than a grand. :grin:

Happy 40th Anniversary of the fateful day when Morrissey very kindly invited Marr into his home for the first time. It it is today - isn't it? Here's an interview where Johnny says it was the day of the Pope's visit to Manchester (at 25:11), which was 31st May 1982 - a Monday. In his autobiography he says it was his day off work from the clothes shop (p.112). Later (p.130), he writes about the first Smiths' gig on 4th October 1982, which he says was a Monday and happened to be his day off work.

He says it’s alright, it’s good, but it would be much better if his mate EddY were here to share his bougatsa and teach him about the chicks. His manager is a bit hopeless in that regard.

Also, he asks if you like his golden tan and six-pack (!!!) He is irate as I put his photograph out there like that. He normally doesn’t get out of bed for less than a grand. :grin:
tell him to stop being such a diva! i already know he'll get out of bed for as little as a mythos beer!! also, tell Bjorn that yes, hes a total studmuffin.

yeah, EddY wishes he were there too, obviously. he says to tell Bjorn that if he WAS there, he certainly wouldnt be wasting his time asking some old canadian broad what she thought of his tan and six pack, he'd be out there chatting up the babes (but only the ones with big boobs).

more pictures please!!!!

I am thinking about the movie A taste of Honey. I watched it, and I liked it! Highly recommend! I have never seen such movies before! I'm not from England, so I had no idea what people saw those days. Also, I am thinking about why her mother kicked out Geoff?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom