Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I was secretly hoping Morrissey would cover The Killing Moon for Echo & the Bunnymen since their visas fell through and they couldn’t sing to the eclipse. Then i got to thinking Ocean Rain would be so beautiful for him to sing. Ugh that end in Morrissey’s voice. Heaven.

I was the idiot standing pointing at the gdm eclipse all night.

maybe ill be a writing mentor. there is such thing, pep had one. i could set up a business online and offer editing skills and read drafts and offer suggestions and advice and critiques and people could pay me lotsa moolah to do so. i dont see why not.

maybe ill be a writing mentor. there is such thing, pep had one. i could set up a business online and offer editing skills and read drafts and offer suggestions and advice and critiques and people could pay me lotsa moolah to do so. i dont see why not.
I think you'd be good at that

Holy shit, what has happened? When I checked on the peregrine falcon nesting box today, there were at least FOUR lil ones sitting in front of it. Since 2016, there had been only one or none per year, and now, all of a sudden, FOUR!!!!
This here is Perry 1, who i first noticed a week ago:
perry81 - Kopie.JPG

Still a bit fluffy on the head; the eyes baby blue, but already very alert.
I hope they will all survive the most dangerous phase which is yet to come when they start practising flying for the first time. Usually they fall out of their box onto the roof, or even worse, onto the street, and then wander around, their parents unable to feed and protect them, and before their wings can carry them up again, if they are not broken, they will be killed at night by the local eagle owl, or during the day by hurrying car drivers or brutal clan members on drugs.
So, please pray for the four siblings of prey, that they will all be able to reach the next roof on their maiden flight in the stressful days to come.

I'm thinking, had I been married to Lino Ventura, nobody would have f@cked with me.

Not that anybody did really, but, you know.

Waiting for the plumber again, who has botched things up last week while working in the kitchen. When i started the dish washer yesterday, the door bell rang hard and my neighbour from downstairs complained about water dripping onto her floor...

In the meantime, P. proves once again that despite his 17 years, he is the perfect kitty...
pp1.jpg

He has developed some difficulties to control his muscles when sleepy. He peed on a blanket during his afternoon nap last week, and yesterday he was sitting drowsily on the sofa, lifted his behind, and just started peeing as if it was the most normal thing to do.

I told him that he is gettin older now, and that he has to make sure from now on to lie down on a towel, just in case that he forgets to walk to his toilet while being half asleep.

And, lookee here, it works. He is the most perfect gato on earth. I won't share him.

Last edited by a moderator:
some drunk idiot in the seat in front of me on the bus pulled out a snake and kept shoving it in peoples faces to everyones horror. it was a VERY crowded bus which made it that much worse. some poor guy from the sudan was in the window seat next to him with his suitcase on his knees and when he pulled out the snake the guys suit case toppled to the ground and the poor guy scrambled to get away from him, and i kept saying oh my god oh my god the whole time.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom