Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

none of that twee shite
bun bun!!! EddY wanted to show Bjorn what his old lady bought him, @sea salt ! (actually, i bought it for both of us, but good luck getting it out of his hands :rolleyes:)

______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

EddY's lucky he's cute.

Fake C

Just finished watching Ozark , what a brilliant series, loved it from beginning to end.
Definitely action-packed and not afraid to show the very worst of human nature but
Wendy Byrd should have died.
I felt like Ruth at the end talking about what a bad person "John-Boy" turned out to be was a way of generating sympathy but he just seemed like any other alcoholic Southern preacher and didn't justify what his daughter became.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 555

o_O

great show:crazy:
if you happen not to be the :lightbulb:
and beleivable :straightface:
o no we have to establish a new mafia but where?:confused:
the ozark‼️

:hammer:

Barking

I'm a bit disappointed and I wonder why I bothered.

(...Wonder if Morrissi's in the same mood today. :lbf: )

Redacted

I think I must be, absolutely, a total sex object.
I saw this and immediately thought of Alsatian Cousin
I also realize I might be the only person to find this funny and true

Were you and he lovers?
And if you were, then say that you were!
Wearing your Victorian dress
During a thunderstorm
In a greehouse with the door
Open wide

279623298_5625415227497135_4462705837439033166_n.jpg

Barking

I saw a ghost plane in Llandudno,I was at t'caravan. It was daylight and it was flying in a field next to a mountain.Who has seen a ghost.
i haven't but I believe I have received definite signs from departed people. If that counts.

For that :ghost:...Who you gonna call?

TheSmiths_1985

Moved to off-topic
i haven't but I believe I have received definite signs from departed people. If that counts.

For that :ghost:...Who you gonna call?
Does everyone become a ghost? If so, there would be billions of the bastards. So you’d think by now someone, somewhere would have irrefutable photographic evidence of at least one of them.
I used to live in a flat next to a graveyard and never saw one. And I was cruising in there several nights a week.

Fake C

Does everyone become a ghost? If so, there would be billions of the bastards. So you’d think by now someone, somewhere would have irrefutable photographic evidence of at least one of them.
I used to live in a flat next to a graveyard and never saw one. And I was cruising in there several nights a week.
They were watching you.

rifke

none of that twee shite
im on day 3 of a fast and shit am i ever hungry. i dont usually get this hungry on day 3. hoping it will recede a bit tomorrow. am hoping to go for at least 20 more days.

TheSmiths_1985

Moved to off-topic
You may have been the spookiest thing around.

I mean it's all relative.

Good God, what am I saying?
I felt something come over me and when I came to my senses there was ectoplasm everywhere.
And the faint apparition of a young man, mumbling something about not usually doing this sort of thing and having to get back home before his girlfriend found out.

TheSmiths_1985

Moved to off-topic
im on day 3 of a fast and shit am i ever hungry. i dont usually get this hungry on day 3. hoping it will recede a bit tomorrow. am hoping to go for at least 20 more days.
For weight loss reasons, religious, or other? I once went 16 days with no food, other than the occasional banana. And 4 litres of water a day.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom