Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

none of that twee shite
Thank you, Eddy! ❤️

I had a most wonderful day. Björn is asking to tell you that I bought him a bottle of red wine and 1984 by George Orwell. No salted caramel Baileys though. Is it good?
oh good, we were wondering what bjorn was gonna get!

bun bun, why didnt you get any salted caramel baileys?!?!!!!!!!!!

yes, it's good, bun bun!! but im still not sure im sold on drinking it straight. think i might continue to put it in my hot chocolate and coffee.

rifke

none of that twee shite
rifke is like "please care that I drink Baileys.... Anyone?"
Maybe #DumDum will show up and pretend that he gives a shit.
dave is like "please notice me bun bun, ive got such a lonely bumhole"
i posted that for bun bun ONLY, dave. baileys is something between bun bun and i, like baklava. you wouldnt understand.

V

vegan cro spirit .777

:)
FC couldnt contain himself from commenting on bun bun birthday:birthdaycake:

FC put on the fiat puntos and move on:handpointdown:

images

:hammer:

spent

I like the red one😁
The other two look like popemobiles
Far to big for me. But if you need a large car, then you need one.
The popemobile... that's what it reminded me of! :innocent:
I was looking for a car whose trunk would be big enough for my foldable bike, without the back seats having to be tilted forwards.
And fiat offers some nice kombis. Unfortunately, they all look pretty bulky and quadratic.

Carlislebaz

Cock of the north
The popemobile... that's what it reminded me of! :innocent:
I was looking for a car whose trunk would be big enough for my foldable bike, without the back seats having to be tilted forwards.
And fiat offers some nice kombis. Unfortunately, they all look pretty bulky and quadratic.
You into mountain biking ?

sea salt

Erklärbär
oh good, we were wondering what bjorn was gonna get!

bun bun, why didnt you get any salted caramel baileys?!?!!!!!!!!!

yes, it's good, bun bun!! but im still not sure im sold on drinking it straight. think i might continue to put it in my hot chocolate and coffee.

OK, we got some salted caramel Baileys. Drinking it shaken with ice. It's probably the best thing I've ever tasted.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom