Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

bodhisattva
Why are you talking about tripods? Is this still about her imaginary youtube channel?
it's not imaginary but im not gonna start it--or anything now--until ive written my novel, which im determined to finish before the year is out.

rifke

bodhisattva
also can you pay for my dentist bill?! i recently chipped the tooth that my crown fell off of in greece! man, that f***ing sucks!! im hoping they can put another crown on in, that the tooth isnt too damaged now! :fearful:

rifke

bodhisattva
okay back to writing my novel! toodle pip!

you know, the writing bit is easy. it's the thinking that is hard. like trying to get blood from a stone!!

Light Housework

useless shedder
i literally need about a million dollars just to get my life sorted out
Don't we all have loose ends, that'll never be tightened. But we coast along as best we can. I'm not feeling any pain at the moment. Coasting along, for now anyway. I'm feeling pampered for now. It's a sweet sensation.

karenina

jammy Stressford poet
it's not imaginary but im not gonna start it--or anything now--until ive written my novel, which im determined to finish before the year is out.
Whats your novel about?

Use any writing tools? Tried out an awful one recently, but its got me looking into others.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom