Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

No, it's bytes. Of data. You don't have to worry about going over the allotment. They'll only slow your mobile internet down if you use it all, until the next month. And you'll only be using your mobile internet when not using wifi.
but how do i know how to ration it out to myself, how much i can be using each day before i use it all up??

but how do i know how to ration it out to myself, how much i can be using each day before i use it all up??
Ask the clerk to show you how to turn on wifi so you don't use up your mobile internet needlessly. There's an app that Freedom has, you can use to check your data usage.

But she's overwhelmed at the foreignness of it all. I remember when I started with smartphones in 2011. I was overwhelmed too.

yeah, it's true. what if i want to sit on the ground though? does the tripod shrink up real small so that it's only about a foot high??
Yes it does. I'll dig out the packaging later. Probably tomorrow, and post it here.

also can you pay for my dentist bill?! i recently chipped the tooth that my crown fell off of in greece! man, that f***ing sucks!! im hoping they can put another crown on in, that the tooth isnt too damaged now! :fearful:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom