Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'll be painting this next. If I goof it up (I always do.), I goof it up.
Screenshot_20211023-190820_Instagram.jpg

My aunt and uncle are off for Scotland today for a wedding and I’m a bit worried as his health is really compromised. Loving the new succession and curb

I made some good money on the stock market last week, so I’m treating myself and my wife to a deluxe spa treatment later this afternoon. I’ll keep you guys updated on the details.

I always worry about this black kitten that lives outside where I live. She is not part of the group and I have to feed her separately. She is afraid so she wont come and eat when I'm there. I push a can of food back under these shelves where the big cats can't fit. I never get to see her eat but the food is always gone. Last night I finally got to see her for the first time in about five days. She was at the museum and she ran when she saw me. She is getting bigger and seems very fluffy so I guess she is able to stay warm and she ran really fast so she seems healthy.
I made boxes for the cats to sleep in but I don't think she does that. There is a shed without a door and I think she might sleep there.
The first time I saw her she was going to come to me but Cindy, the queen of the cat colony, attacked her and now she's very wild. Cindy decides who's in and who's out and whether you get to eat and sleep with the others of if you have to live like a rat and do the best you can. She randomly attacks the cats that she lets be in the group but that's probably a thing where she's reminding them she is boss and making sure they don't forget how to fight. It's like a gang or military tactic.

so i finished in cold blood. it was pretty good. quite an easy read, mind you. the sort of thing a person not up to the task of reading an 1000 page normal mailer book on a similar subject might tackle instead. still, i suppose it was more lyrically written and less mind-numbingly peopled than norman mailers book. at the same time i often forgot it was written by truman capote as aside from a few flourishes here and there it was stylistically sparse compared to his other works that i've read. of course, some people have only ever read one work by truman capote, that being the book at hand, and thus would have no idea what of i speak when i refer to truman capote's style.

now im on to eroticism: death and sensuality by georges bataille, and i must admit it's a bit of a difficult book if only because he insists on elucidating concepts so basic, so elemental that no one would have ever thought of rendering them in words so that at first you think he's talking about abstract concepts until you realize he has set himself the audacious task of rendering into words concepts so basic, so elemental that no one has ever thought to do it before. will probably require a second reader, but i am determined to understand it on the deepest level because it's concepts are SO important to the brilliant novel i am writing.

days like today where my eyes dont hurt and i can just read and read are always good days. i am becoming SO smart, people, with all the reading i have been doing, just SO smart. i can literally feel my brain EXPANDING. dave, if he only knew, would feel TWICE as threatened by me as he ALREADY does.

also, on a completely unrelated note, i would just like to say to viva hate if he's reading this that im sorry his/her posts were deleted and i love him/her and that i hope to meet him/her in the next life since due to both of us having odious personalities (a fact i cheerfully accept) it's just not going to work out for us in this one!!!!!! good bye sugar girl!!!!!! <3

I made some good money on the stock market last week, so I’m treating myself and my wife to a deluxe spa treatment later this afternoon. I’ll keep you guys updated on the details.
nobody gives a shit. if you havent noticed your only friend here is a rotten toothed mental patient. serious question: why do you come here?!?!?!

I made about $10,000 overnight on a swing trade at the end of last week, something I can chalk up to beginner’s luck as I experiment with stocks on a couple apps that I use. Lucky me.

The visit to the spa today was lovely. My wife and I both got the ultimate treatment: a salt body scrub and mud wrap followed by a 90 minute Thai/Swedish combo. My masseuse took my notes and spent a lot of time focusing on a knot in my right shoulder blade. Painful, but worth it. I was so zonked out when I left, it felt like I had taken a tremendous bong rip. It shouldn't even be legal to operate a motor vehicle after a deep tissue massage.

I thought I'd be too exhausted to do anything else tonight, but I'm getting dressed and heading out to drink cheap champagne at Figaro with a hilarious friend of mine who hasn't worked since scoring a one hit wonder in 1994. Can you guess what song?

I made about $10,000 overnight on a swing trade at the end of last week, something I can chalk up to beginner’s luck as I experiment with stocks on a couple apps that I use. Lucky me.

The visit to the spa today was lovely. My wife and I both got the ultimate treatment: a salt body scrub and mud wrap followed by a 90 minute Thai/Swedish combo. My masseuse took my notes and spent a lot of time focusing on a knot in my right shoulder blade. Painful, but worth it. I was so zonked out when I left, it felt like I had taken a tremendous bong rip. It shouldn't even be legal to operate a motor vehicle after a deep tissue massage.

I thought I'd be too exhausted to do anything else tonight, but I'm getting dressed and heading out to drink cheap champagne at Figaro with a hilarious friend of mine who hasn't worked since scoring a one hit wonder in 1994. Can you guess what song?
The Sign (by Ace of Bace)?

I wish it was Danzig but I know you wouldn't count "Mother" as his only hit. Same shitty list thinks The Jesus and Mary Chain had one hit with "Sometime Always" when I can't remember that one but everybody knows "Happy When It Rains" and wasn't "Head On" a US hit? Morrissey is on there with "The More You Ignore Me" but I'm going with the dude from Crash Test Dummies who does seem hilarious but who also had more than one hit, but not according to the list.
38d4122d5ac34561af313baa76f2b717.jpg

Can't be The Breeders because I know they've worked.

exactly how old are you? that's a vintage label if ever i saw one, lol (which makes sense because we KNOW you didnt pay more than $500 for it and we KNOW you cant get a new YSL for under $500 or anywhere close to that). for one thing, the 'Yves' has not appeared on the label (rebranded simply Saint Laurent) for years. you're embarrassing.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom