Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

why is it crap?
i've taken sleeping pills so apologies for rambling, grammar etc

so sum it up.. this is more for... elderly luddites taking pics of their travels to battery life is short. the sensor is tiny, so image quality is shite [lacks colour, sharpness...amongst other things]; the flash on this particular 1 makes it worse..you honestly get better quality on a mobile phone.. software has been discontinued for this model.

-what experience [if any] do you have with a camera?
-what about sd n sdhc cards?
...speaking of sd, are you wanting to record & upload to laptop/phone via bluetooth or wifi, or via sd cards? [if sd cards, do you have a reader on yer laptop..? if not, you can purchase cheaply]

-are you a quick learner?
-whats yer budget?
-oh, you wanted this for YT videos, yeah..?
-does the camera have to be from bestbuy..?
-where are you based, am assuming canada from the url..?

check these out [much better specs, esp for video recording] n lemme know yer thoughts:

-there's others, but i need to know yer budget, obvs.

Having a sick kitty around makes me fidgety and restless. He has lost weight again and still hasn't regained his old self, his alertness and sprightliness. Will he ever? I was all in tears last night, when he was lying on his side on a towel in the bathroom, eyes half open, breathing heavily. When I put my hand on his bony back, he started to purr. So sad.

Sadly, there are signs of dementia too. Sometimes he is just sitting in front of the potted plant, licking at the soil, even though there is a big buffet table with all sorts of different foods, broths and sauces for him, waiting to be sniffed at. Is he waiting for a mouse to crawl out there?

Thank god he is still eating and drinking, so there is hope. Almost every day, I find a new spot that has been "chosen" as a litter box. Lots of cleaning in the morning, so I have to get up 30 mins earlier, and shortly after breakfast, there is a new wet spot under the chair or next to the telephone. It seems to be a sign of great discomfort, when a cat prefers to pee next to the litter box instead of inside.

Not sure, if I should go to the ultrasonic with him in his present condition. I am also sick of doctors giving insecure diagnoses but no further guidelines on what to do next. Do I really need to know if he has a tumor in his belly? I actually only need to know if he is in pain, but nobody can tell me that.

Here he is in one of his new kitty litter boxes that are cluttered all over the place...
4 - Kopie.jpg

Having a sick kitty around makes me fidgety and restless. He has lost weight again and still hasn't regained his old self, his alertness and sprightliness. Will he ever? I was all in tears last night, when he was lying on his side on a towel in the bathroom, eyes half open, breathing heavily. When I put my hand on his bony back, he started to purr. So sad.

Sadly, there are signs of dementia too. Sometimes he is just sitting in front of the potted plant, licking at the soil, even though there is a big buffet table with all sorts of different foods, broths and sauces for him, waiting to be sniffed at. Is he waiting for a mouse to crawl out there?

Thank god he is still eating and drinking, so there is hope. Almost every day, I find a new spot that has been "chosen" as a litter box. Lots of cleaning in the morning, so I have to get up 30 mins earlier, and shortly after breakfast, there is a new wet spot under the chair or next to the telephone. It seems to be a sign of great discomfort, when a cat prefers to pee next to the litter box instead of inside.

Not sure, if I should go to the ultrasonic with him in his present condition. I am also sick of doctors giving insecure diagnoses but no further guidelines on what to do next. Do I really need to know if he has a tumor in his belly? I actually only need to know if he is in pain, but nobody can tell me that.

Here he is in one of his new kitty litter boxes that are cluttered all over the place...
4 - Kopie.jpg
You need to urgently buy your kitty natural renal support like the product i linked you to before, or the other one that works immediately are homeopathic urinary tract support drops. Your vet will not give these to you, and the product i linked you to before does ship internationally. Obviously everything is delayed now with shipments everywhere, and you really need something very urgently. This will not resolve on its own.

If your kitty is keeping food down, it may not be a tumor - as frequently one of the first signs of a tunor will be that they can’t keep food down. Your kitty is likely suffering, I’m sorry to tell you. Have you tried to find feline homeopathic products in your country? Otherwise, you replicate the ingredients and make your own tincture

Unless you go to a homeopathic vet, the only available protocols they give you will be an operation (frequently not even possible, by the time the tumor is identified), or, if this doesn’t resolve and the weight loss continues, euthanasia.

It is up to you to try and support your kitty through this on a minute by minute and hour to hour basis, because the vet can only offer a very limited choice of possible actions for you.

This is the second product that is outstanding, and resolves (in my experience on multiple different cats) urinary issues within two doses:

I’m very sorry your kitty is going through this

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I gave a homeless person a tooney today and she took it but didn't make eye contact. Her mouth was full, but I'm left wondering if a tooney is just such a paltry offering it doesn't merit any acknowledgement.

I bought myself a queen size blanket and two knives for making soup. Buying quality homeware is novel thing to me. I remember buying a cheap stockpot and it rusted fast. Then I bought a quality one with a lifetime guarantee, and it's great. Hardy, handy, easy to care for, huge for making big batches of soup.

I gave a homeless person a tooney today and she took it but didn't make eye contact. Her mouth was full, but I'm left wondering if a tooney is just such a paltry offering it doesn't merit any acknowledgement.

I bought myself a queen size blanket and two knives for making soup. Buying quality homeware is novel thing to me. I remember buying a cheap stockpot and it rusted fast. Then I bought a quality one with a lifetime guarantee, and it's great. Hardy, handy, easy to care for, huge for making big batches of soup.
Tooney??

I won't post a picture of the knives because it'd look like weapons, but they're meant for carrots, sweet potatoes, onions and such, not to kill rifke. 😁

It's so rare to get a good honest smile from a stranger. On the bus, as I was leaving, a woman behind me was confused as to which street the bus stopped at, but she figured it out pretty fast. Then she gasped at seeing her connecting bus outside the window, knowing she'd probably miss it. I told her it's my connecting bus too, and ran to catch it. I missed it, and turned to her and we were both smiling and laughing, under our masks. Her eyes were very expressive. So we waited for the next bus and both sat in the back when it came. We didn't talk, but when I got off I wished her a good day. I wonder if my eyes and forehead are as expressive as hers.

You need to urgently buy your kitty natural renal support like the product i linked you to before, or the other one that works immediately are homeopathic urinary tract support drops. Your vet will not give these to you, and the product i linked you to before does ship internationally. Obviously everything is delayed now with shipments everywhere, and you really need something very urgently. This will not resolve on its own.

If your kitty is keeping food down, it may not be a tumor - as frequently one of the first signs of a tunor will be that they can’t keep food down. Your kitty is likely suffering, I’m sorry to tell you. Have you tried to find feline homeopathic products in your country? Otherwise, you replicate the ingredients and make your own tincture

Unless you go to a homeopathic vet, the only available protocols they give you will be an operation (frequently not even possible, by the time the tumor is identified), or, if this doesn’t resolve and the weight loss continues, euthanasia.

It is up to you to try and support your kitty through this on a minute by minute and hour to hour basis, because the vet can only offer a very limited choice of possible actions for you.

This is the second product that is outstanding, and resolves (in my experience on multiple different cats) urinary issues within two doses:

I’m very sorry your kitty is going through this
Thank you for your advice. I guess, you are right about the conventional vets' lack of alternatives to help.

The other drops you linked are made of chinese plants. Unfortunately, they are out of stock here. So I ordered a European homeopathic renal product for cats and dogs which should have arrived here last week but got lost on its way, it seems.

Meanwhile, he is eating his renal food well and is also drinking nicely. There is another package due any day.

I am not sure about the second link though. I'd rather not interrupt his excessive peeing with medication which helps him to get rid of the toxins. I will ask my vets about it. When you ask them directly about these alternatives, they can often prescribe something in that line nevertheless. But don"t wait for them to come up with it first.

It"s difficult to know when it is all too late. I would like to give him a pain killer, but this would be detrimental to his kidneys again. My vet told me that he is still fit enough to make it, because i had asked her about euthanasia.

His lower belly seems to be hurting. He doesnt want to be touched there and prefers to sit with his back to me. According to the vet it could be a tumor, but i guess that also the kidneys radiate some pain, or even the urinary tract.

If I only knew how bad it is for him.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

4 - Kopie.jpg
sorry bout your little kitter. hope he'll be alright :(

i've taken sleeping pills so apologies for rambling, grammar etc

so sum it up.. this is more for... elderly luddites taking pics of their travels to battery life is short. the sensor is tiny, so image quality is shite [lacks colour, sharpness...amongst other things]; the flash on this particular 1 makes it worse..you honestly get better quality on a mobile phone.. software has been discontinued for this model.

-what experience [if any] do you have with a camera?
-what about sd n sdhc cards?
...speaking of sd, are you wanting to record & upload to laptop/phone via bluetooth or wifi, or via sd cards? [if sd cards, do you have a reader on yer laptop..? if not, you can purchase cheaply]

-are you a quick learner?
-whats yer budget?
-oh, you wanted this for YT videos, yeah..?
-does the camera have to be from bestbuy..?
-where are you based, am assuming canada from the url..?

check these out [much better specs, esp for video recording] n lemme know yer thoughts:

-there's others, but i need to know yer budget, obvs.
how is the canon camera you posted different than the one i posted? i mean, im not stuck on the one i posted, im happy to have someone steer me in a better direction, i just really dont know. so the ones you posted are not for elderly luddites? because i can NOT be using a camera for elderly luddites! (god, can you imagine?! i would be soooo uncool!)

i dont have much experience with a camera other than taking pictures of Eddo and uploading them here! i have NO idea what an sd or sdhc card is and the fact of not knowing stress me out no end! can you tell me what they are? i also dont know what bluetooth is! i was hoping i would just be able to upload to youtube the way i can through my phone? (can you do that with a wifi enabled digital camera?)

i am in canada and the camera does NOT have to be from best buy (although it would help because if there's something wrong id rather return it to the store, because if i have to return it through the mail i probably just wouldnt bother). well, considering that i want some sort of camera ill pay whatever it ends up costing, but id prefer to stick to under $500 if that's possible.

would it be better just to get a webcam (as bun bun has suggested)? i kind of like the idea of having a camera and being able to go out and take pictures with it, though. are webcams cheaper and is the picture clear enough? do you know of any phone with a good camera i could get for $500 or less? also, would it be best to wait until around december for the sales?

both of the cameras you posted look good, but then, i dont know anything much about them!

thanks for the help, i appreciate it!!

Well I'm here, waiting for new posts. I don't feel like making soup. Don't feel like reading. Don't feel like sleeping, bathing or brushing my teeth. Maybe I'll write, stream of consciousness style, with the tablet fired up beside me in case there's a nibble on this site.

Two days ago I painted and sealed it with wax in a room without much ventilation and yesterday I slept all day and felt sick, like a headache and coffee wouldn't help. So from now on I'm going to wax with the door open and the fan on if I can't just do it outdoors. I just slept and watched telenovelas and about 3am Cindy the cat started making a bunch of noise because I usually feed the cats about midnight and she wasn't happy. She kept yowling but she was also knocking things around and jumping on the gate so it would bang and sound like someone was outside.

The cats are very sharp about territory. For example Jackson will respect the cats that live outside the house when he's outside there but last night he followed me around the corner. One of the other cats followed us and Jackson jumped at it and made it run off. He respects their territory but once they leave the house he feels like he owns the rest of the block.
He is getting fat for winter, too. He was so skinny when he first showed up but now he rolls around on his back and has this big belly.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom