Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

V

vegan cro spirit 444

:)

FC, how about the movie ending with some dude talking about how back in the day when roman general was given a victory parade for winning a war, they put a dude in his chariot, who would whisper in his ear "beware of velcro's who sing false praise" :hammer:

Light Housework

useless eater
I don't like The Beatles or The Rolling Stones, though I went to a Stones concert in Montreal several decades ago, because a boyfriend took me to see them. All I got out of it was to notice that Mick looked very old, on the big screen. I can't say I enjoyed myself there at all.

Light Housework

useless eater
I was working as a stripper in a club in Toronto, an Italian run bar with almost exclusively regulars who were all Italian. The House of Lancaster. A guy who looked like Jagger sat alone at a table one time. I began to approach him to hustle a table dance, and he told me to f*** off vehemently.

Light Housework

useless eater
Maybe they weren't Italian, but Greek. I had always thought they were Italian, but Google tells me "House of Lancaster is classic seediness in a still-seedy neighbourhood (Bloor and Lansdowne). The late owner,Terry Koumoudouros, was heavily involved in local ...".

Light Housework

useless eater
There were two House of Lancaster strip clubs at the time. I worked at them both. So, that's a Greek name, after all. They used to pay $50 a shift, and provide a hotel room. I rarely got table dances there, so I was working for peanuts 🥜

The.Truth.

about Ruth
YbTejZW1cVrgMbfbsZYGuSFuRZ79XJOwNWwHuNuV4kednuD2c5b1Ch7WScMl5emV_Y3w8UWNjdAt2HJhTef0XgZ5YeNZqAE-WluoMt2jJP6L3oky2JNzvqycvOfVc08rtcHmqURgCNtvenERmtnVh-UxKRGSZ_phkNY

rifke

bodhisattva
I don't like The Beatles or The Rolling Stones, though I went to a Stones concert in Montreal several decades ago, because a boyfriend took me to see them. All I got out of it was to notice that Mick looked very old, on the big screen. I can't say I enjoyed myself there at all.
at what point during the date did he rape you?

The.Truth.

about Ruth
I dreamed that I was at this restaurant with another person. We ordered salad and they brought this piece of a tree. It was like the end of a branch with all the twigs and leaves attached. There was some vinegar and oil so I used that and started eating the leaves. I was eating with my hands because they didn't provide any trimming clippers or anything. After I'd eaten some of the leaves the person I was with snapped off a twig and started eating it. It turned out that the whole thing had been marinated I guess to make it soft enough to chew. So we sat there and ate these ends of branches. It had an herbal kind of "Italian seasoning" taste.

Verso

I dreamed that I was at this restaurant with another person. We ordered salad and they brought this piece of a tree. It was like the end of a branch with all the twigs and leaves attached. There was some vinegar and oil so I used that and started eating the leaves. I was eating with my hands because they didn't provide any trimming clippers or anything. After I'd eaten some of the leaves the person I was with snapped off a twig and started eating it. It turned out that the whole thing had been marinated I guess to make it soft enough to chew. So we sat there and ate these ends of branches. It had an herbal kind of "Italian seasoning" taste.
Did you leave a tip?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom