Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I hate so many people I read online. The one I think 🤔 is the biggest fraud and most evil (he has many contenders) is Jonathan 🥧, what an absolute monster. Creep. Fence sitter and talentless. And I’ve witnessed them all 😔 He wins the C award 🥇

I hate so many people I read online. The one I think 🤔 is the biggest fraud and most evil (he has many contenders) is Jonathan 🥧, what an absolute monster. Creep. Fence sitter and talentless. And I’ve witnessed them all 😔 He wins the C award 🥇
I'm going to read this for the first time soon. Maybe it'll be better than your Jonathan.

My wife showed me a pic from our first post college apartment in Annapolis. Feels like forever ago

out of curiousity, does having such a weird shaped and insubstantial cranium effect your brain function any?

You are such a deeply ugly person.
Her only problem with Trans seems to be that he posts here and doesn't participate in her nonsense, ignores every shitty post she makes, and has a life while she's stuck scanning cantaloupes and desperately trying to involve other people in the delusions she has about being a writer.

Her only problem with Trans seems to be that he posts here and doesn't participate in her nonsense, ignores every shitty post she makes, and has a life while she's stuck scanning cantaloupes and desperately trying to involve other people in the delusions she has about being a writer.
She’s the easiest person in the world to psychoanalyze because she’s such a textbook narcissist. When someone like Trans refuses, through power of will or mere ambivalence, to be recruited as one of her props then the injury appears and the rage comes out.

She’s also just a talentless, unf***able witch who probably seethes over seeing someone enjoy the simplicity and fulfillment of family life.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom