Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm biased, yes.

I find it hard to believe that Queen Elizabeth is reptilian, but his video explaining convid makes sense. To my biased mind.

Body language is a thing that can be used to get information but it's very subjective. I've known people that were habitual liars who would close their eyes when lying. But I've known other liars that will look you in the eye and almost plead with you to believe them.
The problem for me when you cite body language is that when someone asked you to explain what you were seeing and how you interpreted it you said that "it's hard to explain," or something like that. It shouldn't be hard to explain. There are videos about it on youtube and whether or not they are accurate they do explain their ideas.

If you can't explain it then you don't understand it. What you would really need to do to be convincing or credible is to choose a video of a person that is "telling the truth" and then what you're seeing at different time stamps that make you believe it. Even better would be to choose one where someone is lying and explain how you know.

I've seen interrogations and have usually known by body language if the interviewee is truthful or not, but again I can't explain it without you sitting here watching interrogation footage with me.

I've seen interrogations and have usually known by body language if the interviewee is truthful or not, but again I can't explain it without you sitting here watching interrogation footage with me.
no, no, no, because you can find the interrogation footage on youtube and it's all time-stamped. So you can say, "when they cross their arms at this question they have something to hide."

I've watched interrogations too and the main problem is that you usually know if the person was guilty already. But they are interesting. It's something I'm very interested in.

I will see if I can show you my read on body language, if I see an interrogation on YouTube. I don't watch Netflix.

I think it's good to trust your intuition but you also have to realize that you're fallible and you have to test it. Since you read about crimes you know that the cops often believe they have the right person when they don't and so they quit investigating. Because of this the person that actually did the crime sometimes gets away with it.
Part of it is that they don't have the budget they should to investigate things perfectly but the other problem is that they just believe they are right.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom