Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Dumb as a f***ing stump

Yeah? Three? That's funny because I only have two. I also didn't sell them for drugs.

It's nice that the money the govt gives you for sitting around messing with paint and other bullshit goes toward supplying drugs for other nuts, though

I think I'm going to put Neil into storage. I don't know, but I won't be sending him to you who bites the hand that feeds her.
20210919_184904.jpg

Yeah? Three? That's funny because I only have two. I also didn't sell them for drugs.

It's nice that the money the govt gives you for sitting around messing with paint and other bullshit goes toward supplying drugs for other nuts, though
It's up to her what she does with the TV, but I'll be ready to say no to further outrageous requests from her, now that I see a bare wall.

Too bad, so sad!! Wouldn't have fetched me anything on the black market anyway. *shrug*

By the way, how's Luis? I'm DYING to hear how THAT went.
Luis told me some private information about himself I won't repeat here, but he carries on doing his erotic exhibitionism.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom