Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Dude, there is a thread for raving about covid conspiracies already. But I will listen to the vocaroo when you post your next argument with him.
I'll give you a listen when you're around, if we have another argument, and quickly delete it after you hear it, because I don't feel good about posting people's yellings here.

post yer stuff, dave! if you dont have any fancy clobber you could always post a picture of yer plastic chair!!
The chair wasn't plastic but I don't know if I should say that. The mythology of that chair is greater than the reality. When I moved I believe I left it on the curb because I didn't need it anymore. Maybe that guy that used to sit in it saw it and took it but he'd already moved.
I had plants on my porch when I lived at those apartments and someone stole a nice potted plant the day before Mother's Day. They gave their mom a stolen plant. But she did raise them that way so she probably wouldn't have cared anyway.

The chair wasn't plastic but I don't know if I should say that. The mythology of that chair is greater than the reality. When I moved I believe I left it on the curb because I didn't need it anymore. Maybe that guy that used to sit in it saw it and took it but he'd already moved.
I had plants on my porch when I lived at those apartments and someone stole a nice potted plant the day before Mother's Day. They gave their mom a stolen plant. But she did raise them that way so she probably wouldn't have cared anyway.
i remember once the day before mothers day some homeless person asked me if i wanted to buy a silver tea set off of him for my mom for mothers day. i was like "nah".

you guys, try to keep your posts to under a couple of paragraphs, especially when you're boring sorts. if you're interesting like me or bth, it's okay.
If it's about my post, I wrote a conclusion in a sentence. I almost never write long post. Wish I could say the same about you.

Short notice but might be interesting for the people on here who are going to the Heaton Park gig. Bit more intimate than Heaton Park, 7.5k rather than 80k!

Last edited:
:lbf:
only hambones are going to the stupid NO show:handpointleft:
FC who are you now? King George or something?:lbf:
what was the chair made if? marble? you
know you re sitting on the dumb plastic chair this very second FFS:hammer:

I see skinny is on Twitter retweeting anti-Trans posts. Oh the moral maze.

I see skinny is on Twitter retweeting anti-Trans posts. Oh the moral maze.

christ, i dont like writing. the thing about memoir writing is that i have to think about everything i say and really examine how i feel about things and whether what i think i feel is the truth or not, because it seems to me that every sentence i write is a lie in some way.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom