Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ketamine Sun

HANG THEM HIGH VERONICA
To be honest I don't care, people can get the vaccine or not, it's their choice,

Btw ....

I agree. But people that are vaccinated should still wear their mask, because they are spreading
the virus to other people (vaccinated or not).

rifke

bodhisattva
Agree. Big budget trash that's fun to watch. We all need entertainment sometimes.
Look what I gots, El Dave-o. It could be yours if you were a better friend.
20210731_205607.jpg

The.Truth.

about Ruth
I like to wear a mask because it is easier than telling people I consider them to be filthy vermin. The six-foot rule is awesome and the people that ignore it are always the ones that you don't want to be close to. As far as the conspiracy theories about covid, people tend to believe what they want to and what is convenient for them. The same people that are anti-vax believed the Twin Towers story 100% and were all for the invasion of Iraq.

Light Housework

useless eater
I contacted the brand name of the damaged watercolor brush in the set I won, and they're going to send me a replacement. I bought a backup set, because I like them so much. I have a ton and of brushes now. I'm addicted to buying art supplies. Shoes too, again.

The.Truth.

about Ruth
"When most people are vaccinated, the vaccine-resistant strain has an advantage over the original strain," Simon Rella of the Institute of Science and Technology Austria, who worked on the study, told reporters.
"This means the vaccine resistant strain spreads through the population faster at a time when most people are vaccinated."
But if so-called non pharmaceutical interventions are maintained -- such as mask use and social distancing -- the virus is less likely to spread and change. "There is a chance to remove the vaccine resistant mutations from the population," Rella said.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .888

I like to wear a mask because it is easier than telling people I consider them to be filthy vermin. The six-foot rule is awesome and the people that ignore it are always the ones that you don't want to be close to. As far as the conspiracy theories about covid, people tend to believe what they want to and what is convenient for them. The same people that are anti-vax believed the Twin Towers story 100% and were all for the invasion of Iraq.
doh:

FC, comedy is supposed to be funny not un funny:hammer:

H

HOW

Guess what? I met someone at lunch today whom I’d always wanted to meet. I’d been watching him on TV from a kid. There was always more to him as a journalist than people realised and I got the opportunity to talk to him about his other work. I complimented him for his investigative crime docs/books. Anyway, he said I made his day, he sure made mine. Ps. Told him forget these dopey podcasters, you, …. ……. were the forerunner. Thanks for listening 😴👂

Ketamine Sun

HANG THEM HIGH VERONICA

I like to wear a mask because it is easier than telling people I consider them to be filthy vermin. The six-foot rule is awesome

Staying 6 feet apart indoors isn't enough to stop the spread of COVID-19, MIT study finds”

and the people that ignore it are always the ones that you don't want to be close to. As far as the conspiracy theories about covid, people tend to believe what they want to and what is convenient for them. The same people that are anti-vax believed the Twin Towers story 100% and were all for the invasion of Iraq.

T

Trans

I was surprised to see it was Ridley Scott

i shall also say it’s worth seeing how ridiculous these people are in real life. I remember watching the death of Versace thinking wow that portrayal of donatella is crazy but then I saw more video interviews and changed my mind as she really did speak that way. There’s a lady Gucci doc that features her talking very unrepentantly about the events and I think it’ll help my expectations a bit when judging the performances in the film

rifke

bodhisattva
this is a very moving interview. im still a little haunted by it. i keep hearing his voice in my head saying "MY class". the whole class structure thing you brits have is a little weird to a canadian.

Eric Clapton who is a fan of triggernometry watched this episode and got in touch with Chris after the show! That is amazing!! Hopefully he can help to arrange a theatre for chris' show.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom