Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

bonnie henry shops at my store you know. i've served her before but pretended i didnt recognize her. it makes me sick when people acknowledge her and thank her for whats she done for us. have you seen those "bonnie f***ing henry" shirts that people wear? disgraceful.
I've seen the Bonnie Henry shoes. 😒

The authorities keep telling us it's safe, over and over again.
which is a logical fallacy because there's no possible way they can know that. thalidomide was also touted as being "safe" at one time. you have only to do a quick google image search of thalidomide babies to see how tragically wrong that was.

or if you had watched the link that scanty posted, it showed that in the 70's or something there was an outbreak of some flu or other where everyone was being urged to get vaccinated and scores of people came forward later to sue the government for sustaining long term neurological problems like guillain barre syndrome from the vaccine. im sure everyone said it was safe in the beginning.

or if you had watched the link that scanty posted, it showed that in the 70's or something there was an outbreak of some flu or other where everyone was being urged to get vaccinated and scores of people came forward later to sue the government for sustaining long term neurological problems like guillaume barre syndrome from the vaccine. im sure everyone said it was safe in the beginning.
Interesting 😡

He would just say to all these claims, "Fact check the source of such information!", as if anything that points out conspiracy is unreliable. Geez, it's exasperating.
oh yeah, and what would he say to the maker of mrna tech himself saying that the vaccines could be potentially cytotoxic and dangerous? i mean, i would think the maker of mrna tech to be the ultimate "source" of such information. or does mainstream media know more than he does, according to your health care worker?

oh yeah, and what would he say to the maker of mrna tech himself saying that the vaccines could be potentially cytotoxic and dangerous? i mean, i would think the maker of mrna tech to be the ultimate "source" of such information. or does mainstream media know more than he does, according to your health care worker?
Apparently he does indeed think mainstream media reliable, and anyone who disagrees is a quack.

brett weinstein is someone i trust completely. now im not saying he's right about all of this--maybe he is, maybe he isnt--im saying he's asking questions that need answers before we all go injecting things into our bodies. the fact that we're not allowed to ask these questions is deeply concerning.

Lol turns out those hot air balloons were out of control as one of them came down in a friends back yard or should I say it almost came down as it hit the trees. Sheesh. Imagine if something worse happened. I can imagine my mother telling people I was killed by a runaway hot air balloon

A witchhunt is ramping up, for the unvaccinated.
Politicians have to ramp things up because they are obliged to the pharma lobby groups who funded their election campaign. Just ignore them.
I wouldnt want to be a politician right now. The interests of the pharma lobby and those of small and mid-sized businesses as well as the electorate are very contrary at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems that I am a 1-1 person: I am afraid of contracting corona, but also afraid of the vaccines. At the moment, I am more afraid of vaccinations, and I am slowly moving towards 0-1, as I would prefer getting sick with covid to getting sick from the vaccination. My impression is that covid patients can at least be helped, but those who suffer from the side-effects of vaccines either die or are never heard-of again.
There are also 1-0, 0-1 and 0-0 folks.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom