Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

Once again, your attempts to be 'witty' and 'cutting' have been blunted by your prolixity. You think you are coming at us with a knife but in reality what you are really belabouring us with is a cucumber - it's all mush. You remind me a bit of Neil Kinnock who used to surround everything he said with an adipose verbiage such that ultimately one ended up not really knowing what he was trying to say and feeling a bit sorry for his inadequacy.
But of course you won't read this because...

View attachment 73729
:ROFLMAO:

o_O

how many more times do you plan to use this 'prolix' word:lbf:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

D

Deleted member 29235

Did you actually read his post...
Credit where it’s due ....

No, not really. That's the point about his comments - although they have lots of words, in terms of content there's very little so you can skim-read them in about half-a-second. Suffice it to say that his insults are so immature and wide-of-the-mark they completely fail to make any impact whatsoever and in the end just highlight the paucity of his imagination and intelligence.

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
No, not really. That's the point about his comments - although they have lots of words, in terms of content there's very little so you can skim-read them in about half-a-second. Suffice it to say that his insults are so immature and wide-of-the-mark they completely fail to make any impact whatsoever and in the end just highlight the paucity of his imagination and intelligence.
Agree🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
As I have reputation to live Down to
EA47CEB3-9A4E-43FA-A738-5669792892F0.jpeg

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
Oh lor, is there actually any alcohol in Coors Light?
I'm watching the Tour de France right now. Mark Cavendish won! Quite remarkable. Let's hope it's an omen.
Yes.. I heard about the big crash the other day....
And correct me if I’m wrong a German protester is being sued?

Another good omen ....

VIVA ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

D

Deleted member 29235

Yes.. I heard about the big crash the other day....
And correct me if I’m wrong a German protester is being sued?

Another good omen ....

VIVA ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

It's not known who the protestor is or her nationality. It has been suggested that she's German because of what was written on her sign but it's not certain. Anyway, she has vanished, rather sensibly. It's not certain what they could do to her even if they found her.

F

FreeVincentSimmons

…. England. I’ve realised how ridiculous people are. Particularly myself. I’m in agony, grief stricken, yet my whole day has been spent arguing with a Dishwasher engineer. It’s crazy. I’ve just realised. Anyway, I’m washing dishes by hand from this day forth. Have decided that dishwashers are unhygienic, I’ve convinced myself. Bring on the 🧚‍♀️ liquid.

D

Deleted member 29235

You're always living vicariously through other people, when was the last time you had an honest-to-God exhilarating experience of your own?

I could ask you the same thing. And by 'experience' I don't mean pulling your pud whilst watching old VHS tapes of Jeopardy.

Born to Harangue

All aboard for funtime.
I could ask you the same thing. And by 'experience' I don't mean pulling your pud whilst watching old VHS tapes of Jeopardy.

So just to confirm: you won't answer the question? No use turning it around on me and taking the coward's way out. Has it really been that long since you had a moment of genuine excitement? My God, man! No wonder you come across so joyless on here in everything that you post. I don't know where you got 'VHS tapes' from, you're showing your age once again; there are these little things called 'video sharing websites' nowadays believe it or not.

D

Deleted member 29235

So just to confirm: you won't answer the question? No use turning it around on me and taking the coward's way out. Has it really been that long since you had a moment of genuine excitement? My God, man! No wonder you come across so joyless on here in everything that you post. I don't know where you got 'VHS tapes' from, you're showing your age once again; there are these little things called 'video sharing websites' nowadays believe it or not.

Of course I'm not going to answer your asinine question. Are you a f***ing idiot or something?
But I am enjoying the new, more concise posting style. I mean, you still write utter f***witted bellendery but at least there's much less of it to have to scroll past now.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

:rolleyes:
radish vhs tapes are from about 40 yrs ago:straightface:
for many years now there exists 'tvs' that record shows
without need of a vhs tape:)
you can also buy a toaster you dont have to wack for the toasted bread
to come popping outo_O
maybe these modern conveniences have not reached the boondocks:blushing:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom