Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
I'm worried about my manic friend. And you? How are you?
Yer I’m not surprised his conversation was going from one subject to the next.....
Seems like a nice man though....

Me, I’m ok currently at work finish in 4 hours then have 6 days off , can’t wait...
Might have a poetry session in the next few days .....
I can feel it brewing like mount Etna..🤣

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .888

🤒
past due amount due rifke: 120 in canadian money:straightface:
if payment is received in the next 7 days she
may generously waive the additional 100 she sent in art supplies:hammer:

Light Housework

useless eater
I was worried about him yesterday and then finally he called in the middle of the night, and talked nonstop for hours until I told him goodnight.

Verso

The thing about rifke is that she can't get over the fact that while she perceives LH's life as being far worse than her own, LH seems much happier. Part of this comes from the fact that LH has actualized and developed her passion, whereas rifke's masterpiece-in-waiting will always be a pretentious daydream with the primary function of propping up her embarrassing delusions of grandeur. Every charming painting of a cow is another brutal reminder of the utter failure of rifke's alleged creativity. And after another day of her lukewarm ambitions drowned out by calls over the PA for a cleanup on aisle seven, she comes here to work out her disappointment on everyone else.

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
The thing about rifke is that she can't get over the fact that while she perceives LH's life as being far worse than her own, LH seems much happier. Part of this comes from the fact that LH has actualized and developed her passion, whereas rifke's masterpiece-in-waiting will always be a pretentious daydream with the primary function of propping up her embarrassing delusions of grandeur. Every charming painting of a cow is another brutal reminder of the utter failure of rifke's alleged creativity. And after another day of her lukewarm ambitions drowned out by calls over the PA for a cleanup on aisle seven, she comes here to work out her disappointment on everyone else.
Brutal, honest, and 4kin hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
I posted something similar last night....but not as funny..

A

Anon in da houz

:lbf:

that slippery 80 dollars:lbf:
all the magnates are willing to spend rifke money but one miserable penny they
wont set loose. the cow looks like a bull ,the 'cock':straightface:
like a hen the hen like a water buffalo...and so on, payment denied:rolleyes:
meanwhile, rifke already paid for the art supplies via her taxes:)
while the goldigging magnates are on the dole:hammer:

I'll be putting the lot of them on ignore again, in about an hour.
tenor.gif

WHEN TRUTH HITS HARD

Light Housework

useless eater
Chilling.

M

Muma

I like Rifke. Sure she can come across as a bit of a Bc (bitchy ….) and I’m not talking British Columbia, but can’t we all? I particularly like her sense of fashion. Those cucumber trousers were terrific. Yes, her fashion likes are sometimes garish. I’ve been accused of having the fashion sense of Phyllis Diller. I blame my mother, who dressed me from a kid till 12 then started again from 20 to 35. I lost my way in the fashion stakes ;)

Verso

I like Rifke. Sure she can come across as a bit of a Bc (bitchy ….) and I’m not talking British Columbia, but can’t we all? I particularly like her sense of fashion. Those cucumber trousers were terrific. Yes, her fashion likes are sometimes garish. I’ve been accused of having the fashion sense of Phyllis Diller. I blame my mother, who dressed me from a kid till 12 then started again from 20 to 35. I lost my way in the fashion stakes ;)
I just ran this IP and it appears to be coming from a Stop ‘n’ Shop in western Canada.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom