Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i wouldve bought one of HER paintings of neil!! :hearteyes:

oh what a coincidence, you "cant find it now". so you dredge up a five year old post instead which has nothing to do with anything.

im glad you did though, because that person i talk about, lady dahmer? her paintings were sooooooooo amazing. she could've sold them for thousands of dollars and probably did.
You wanted me to paint Richard Ramirez. Wonder how you would have gazed upon it if I'd done it for you.

Your 'ignore' function still faulty is it? Or are you too dim to actually work it properly?

@rifke's 'ignore' doesn't seem to work either. I'm beginning to wonder if in fact neither of you have me on ignore because you are just to vain to be able to ignore what I've written about you.

obviously i wouldnt have bought it. obviously all my suggestions were jokes just to see if you would actually do it. didnt realize you took yourself so seriously as an artiste. lol

And now the predictable 'but I was only joking' defence.

the people who are supporting you are using you as a pawn against me and they dont give a shit about what enforcing your delusions might do to your mental health. davidt should really ban you as a kindness (and before you bring all your mental health buddies over)
Classic Rifkie.....
Your personality disorder in full view for all to see.....

For those of us who are “supporting”. LH...
It’s because we like her for who she is....
So don’t try to force a wedge down the middle to divide Sharon from her friends....

Your jealous to death of her for being popular on this site....
And this is what you can’t handle.

You really are a Nasty piece of work,
A bully, and address your own problems and stop thinking your Ophra Winfrey ...

Classic Rifkie.....
Your personality disorder in full view for all to see.....

For those of us who are “supporting”. LH...
It’s because we like her for who she is....
So don’t try to force a wedge down the middle to divide Sharon from her friends....

Your jealous to death of her for being popular on this site....
And this is what you can’t handle.

You really are a Nasty piece of work,
A bully, and address your own problems and stop thinking your Ophra Winfrey ...
I'm hoping my manic friend will find kindness here, despite rifke and her worshippers (who I think are really herself posting) who I expect will aim to tip him over the edge to hurt himself.

then when the f*** are you bringing him here?

this is not group therapy. this is no place for mentally ill people. we shouldnt all have to walk on eggshells because you've brought a contingent of your mentally ill friends over who probably have no interest in morrissey in the first place.
You don’t listen to morrissey either, as you told me last night....

So your against the mentally ill....
And you’ve had what problems in the past???? And you had a short stay where ????
Your no different from Ken, are you???
You’ve suffered from illness as well and been in the BIG House, haven’t you......

And you’ve had what problems in the past???? And you had a short stay where ????
You’ve suffered from illness as well and been in the BIG House, haven’t you......
Ken needs real friends acutely right now. He's feeling, allowing himself to feel, for the first time, at 58.

it was because i was on ativan. ativan does have a bad out-of-body effect on some people. i was in there for one day and as soon as the doctor talked to me, after five minutes of speaking, he explicitly said "what are you doing here? you dont belong here" to which i said "i know!" and we had a laugh over it, and ultimately the whole episode amounted to nothing but a funny story, which story i repurposed in recent days in order to make light housework feel a bit better about being a whackjob, and if you see fit to use that against me, well that just shows me how little you've got to go on.

and yes, i do listen to morrissey, i just find his personnage and the endless circular discussions about it a bit mind-numbingly boring after about the 100th time.

He wants to express compassion. He touched me flirtatiously when he visited me the other day, but very gently, and he hugged me to my liking. He likes compassion he feels from me, and to me, and he's just gone from being vegetarian to being vegan.

Look out, world! This jack of all trades is watching two videos at the same time.
I'm hoping my manic friend will find kindness here, despite rifke and her worshippers (who I think are really herself posting) who I expect will aim to tip him over the edge to hurt himself.
Shazzz I honestly do think it’s a bad idea for Ken to come on this site..

He will be torn apart by some on here...
He seems like a sensitive person who may not take the criticism to well...

real friends. friends who will protect him. as in, not friends who tell him to come to a place where they fear if people arent super nice and gentle with him he might hurt himself. youre not a real friend.
I'm crossing my fingers he'll sense there are kind people here too, not just the likes of you.

He's a Morrissey fan, and thinks extremely highly of him, and asked me, if I'd mind, if he joined. If I tell him not to, I expect he'd only want to all the more.

Light Housework said:

interesting that she deleted the top post after i posted mine about how real friends protect each other

I've got a mental health worker coming in a few minutes. I'll show her this thread and see what she thinks.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom