Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It's kind of long but she planned on her trip for almost two years, wound up "going to London" in the dead of winter and hating it Highlight: Harry Potter Tour. Not even making this up. Anyway, she was there for maybe a couple of months and Dum Dum never posted the whole time.
At one point she was asking a poster here if she could sleep on their couch and she posted about looking into dogsitting in exchange for a place to stay from some craigslist guy, so I think he just realized that he should lay low until she was safely back in Canada.
I'm leaving out lots and lots of great details but it's all in her post history.
For example, the idea of staying somewhere and then cancelling the payment on her card. And she actually considered getting all new credit cards and maxing out the ones she had to finance her trip. See, for a while she was planning on staying and I guess she thinks that you can ruin your credit in Canada and start over in EU and they won't know. Eventually she missed Canada though. Most of her trip posts are about how much she hates it. But you know, wherever you go, there you are!
That just gave me chills, thanks.

It's kind of long but she planned on her trip for almost two years, wound up "going to London" in the dead of winter and hating it Highlight: Harry Potter Tour. Not even making this up. Anyway, she was there for maybe a couple of months and Dum Dum never posted the whole time.
At one point she was asking a poster here if she could sleep on their couch and she posted about looking into dogsitting in exchange for a place to stay from some craigslist guy, so I think he just realized that he should lay low until she was safely back in Canada.
I'm leaving out lots and lots of great details but it's all in her post history.
For example, the idea of staying somewhere and then cancelling the payment on her card. And she actually considered getting all new credit cards and maxing out the ones she had to finance her trip. See, for a while she was planning on staying and I guess she thinks that you can ruin your credit in Canada and start over in EU and they won't know. Eventually she missed Canada though. Most of her trip posts are about how much she hates it. But you know, wherever you go, there you are!

Now tell the story about the time you confronted a homeless black guy for playing his music too loudly while you pretended that you had a gun in your pocket.

It's nice to see the guy who won't offer condolences when the mother of someone he dislikes passes away chumming it up with the guy who laughs about the husband of someone he has a petty issue with dying of cancer. Kindred spirits who've found each other at last.

This is absolutely not true and you know it, you lying shit-stirring troll.
well most of what he said wasnt true or was horribly twisted or lacking humour. but little does the #sadlittleman know you were messaging me the whole time. you helped me out so much and without you i would never have gone to greece <3

Here's the link.

I don't see the problem here. Rifke, as always, told the truth, and she was far more polite about it than Verso was when he questioned the worth of your existence. She's possibly the only one who'll give you an honest assessment of your paintings; Verso has begun lying to your face about them because he currently finds it beneficial to do so and Dave beats around the bush as he does with everything else. Maybe CarlisleBaz has been helpful and offered constructive criticism but I would need a translator to figure out what he is saying.

The one thing that Rifke might not have reckoned with when she commented on your painting selling for $80 is that not everyone is as cultured as she is and there are people out there who are willing to part with their money for literally anything. When that is taken into account, the $80 makes more sense. Months later, again being entirely honest, she stated that your paintings had got a lot better-- with which I agreed. You can always rely on Rifke to tell you the truth (ironically, more than you could ever rely on The.Truth. to tell you the truth; usually by the time he finally gets around to anything resembling a relevant point the person he's addressing has forgotten what the topic was).

I stayed out of your painting thread for many months because I don't think you're a naturally talented artist (hardly a controversial statement, but unlike Verso I don't enjoy being cruel to people because it "delights" me and undermining them when they don't deserve it because it gives me "chills") and I don't believe your paintings are worth $80 but I give you credit for sticking with it and painting is certainly a better use of your time than the poetry you were writing. Your paintings are inoffensive - especially now that you've figured out how to paint faces properly and they don't all unintentionally look like Picasso cubist cast-offs - but the poetry was woeful.

Dave attempted to deride Rifke for not having artistic skills but I seem to recall Rifke posting some of her art seven or eight months ago and she has talent as an artist, which didn't surprise me as she also has talent as a writer and just has good taste all round. Someone like Rifke can be successful at anything she tries her hand at due to her creative spark which doesn't limit her to one art form. There is no artistic venture that I would bet against Rifke being able to pick up on and perform to a high quality.

Apparently, on this website telling the truth is also an art which very few have been able to master and in that field Rifke once again shows her value.

Last edited:
I don't see the problem here. Rifke, as always, told the truth, and she was far more polite about it than Verso was when he questioned the worth of your existence. She's possibly the only one who'll give you an honest assessment of your paintings; Verso has begun lying to your face about them because he currently finds it beneficial to do so and Dave beats around the bush as he does with everything else. Maybe CarlisleBaz has been helpful and offered constructive criticism but I would need a translator to figure out what he is saying.

The one thing that Rifke might not have reckoned with when she commented on your painting selling for $80 is that not everyone is as cultured as she is and there are people out there who are willing to part with their money for literally anything. When that is taken into account, the $80 makes more sense. Months later, again being entirely honest, she stated that your paintings had got a lot better-- with which I agreed. You can always rely on Rifke to tell you the truth (ironically, more than you could ever rely on The.Truth. to tell you the truth; usually by the time he finally gets around to anything resembling a relevant point the person he's addressing has forgotten what the topic was).

I stayed out of your painting thread for many months because I don't think you're a naturally talented artist (hardly a controversial statement, but unlike Verso I don't enjoy being cruel to people because it "delights" me and undermining them when they don't deserve it because it gives me "chills") and I don't believe your paintings are worth $80 but I give you credit for sticking with it and painting is certainly a better use of your time than the poetry you were writing. Your paintings are inoffensive - especially now that you've figured out how to paint faces properly and they don't all unintentionally look like Picasso cubist cast-offs - but the poetry was woeful.

Dave chided Rifke for not having artistic skills but I seem to recall Rifke posting some of her art seven or eight months ago and she has talent as an artist, which didn't surprise me as she also has talent as a writer and just has good taste all round. Someone like Rifke can be successful at anything she tries her hand at due to her creative spark which doesn't limit her to one art form. There is no artistic venture that I would bet against Rifke being able to pick up on and perform to a high quality.

Apparently, on this website telling the truth is also an art which very few have been able to master and in that field Rifke once again shows her value.
lol, you're losing your lust for maintaining this gimmick and it shows. Poor idiot, we really do create our own prisons.

Dave chided Rifke for not having artistic skills but I seem to recall Rifke posting some of her art seven or eight months ago and she has talent as an artist, which didn't surprise me as she also has talent as a writer and just has good taste all round. Someone like Rifke can be successful at anything she tries her hand at due to her creative spark which doesn't limit her to one art form. There is no artistic venture that I would bet against Rifke being able to pick up on and perform to a high quality.

You and bun bun are rifke.

I am sick and tired of the constant harassment and false accusations from this poster.

Oh the irony. You spend most of your time on here siding with, promoting, and encouraging a snide little bully and you are sick of 'constant harassment'? Is an excess of Ouzo addling what's left of your brain cells or something because your complaint is priceless.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom