Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I suppose there is one good thing that misery brings. Misery limits your parameters for sin. You can only sin if you're good. If you've always been a miserable sinner you don't know any better. Only the virtuous can sin. Only the virtuous can sin.
Painting pollutes the water. Watercolors are not as bad as acrylics though. I sin when I paint.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
Sin belongs to the virtuous. Otherwise it just tends to be called life. I've not got a good bone in my body. I do know I've liked people though. I've become incredibly close to people. There are people I need. Is need the same as love? I suspect it's not far off.
You can need and love simultaneously.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I want to get out of this ward and pick up 2 paints that are on hold for me. Not gemstone, I don't think. Lunar Blue, and Potter's Pink, by Daniel Smith. Ooh

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I left squirrels behind, when I decided to move into my current apartment. I love them, but I saved myself, because I could only save myself, from heating I couldn't afford, etc.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
At my place, heat's included, there's no musty smell, the bus comes almost to the door, and I like seeing squirrels outside. At the old place, they would come into my apartment to collect food from me. It wasn't sustainable, though they were cute.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
Do you know what I love about David? He'll be 70 shortly and he still manages to walk 5 laps around the park. I don't think anyone's ever really loved him but I do. I love him with a passion. Nothing sexual. He brightens my day when I see him. A wonderful love. A new found love. Brilliant.
I met an old man I love, called Rob. He was in group walks, with Meetup. Maybe I'll try to reunite with him. He's got a wife, so it might be awkward.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
It's like all these 'trans gender' people who tell you to pretend they're a girl when they're a boy. Can you imagine someone coming up to you and telling you to pretend they had a PhD in something or other when they don't? It's like when people say, 'well I want to be recognised as a girl even though I'm a boy' You ask how old they are and they reply 'twenty two'. You ask 'why aren't you 46?' They say 'because I'm not 46' So you can choose to be a girl or a boy but you can't choose to be 46.? I tell you what. I think I'll choose to be 23 next time I meet anybody and I'll ask them to play along with the charade.
I recently had a buddy who is two spirited. Jacob. He can easily pass as female.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I recently had a buddy who is two spirited. Jacob. He can easily pass as female.
I did this drawing of him/her.
20210505_145534.jpg

rifke

bodhisattva
i ate meatballs for lunch today. because i was craving meat.

then when i got home i was so tired from having to get up at bloody f***ing six thirty (why are they doing this to me?!?! why are they ruining my life?!?!?!) that i fell asleep and woke up in a pool of my own drool.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I'm sorry for going on about fat people. There's no hatred there. You surely know me by now. I have many many faults. My excess is drink. Other people's excess is food. I don't hate anyone. I know exactly what I am. And yes, I do see the irony. I do see the hypocrisy in the things I say. I'm sorry.
Bigmouth Strikes Again

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom