Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i mean, i guess he's still cute even like that, but i dont like it. the mustache adds a nauseating element to the whole look

well, neil is just one member of suede (i know sometimes it's easy to forget that!!), and when i think of the suede style i tend to think of brett as the exemplifier of it and not neil (maybe neil back in the 90s). i think neil deviates a bit from the rest of the band in his style because he's a pretty little thing and seems like a creative individual with his finger in many pies (god, what a horrible expression!!) and he seems to just like to play around with his look and he's not afraid to experiment and embrace different sides of himself. this strikes me as sort of "classic rocker with a romantic twist". i think it suits him. and i like all the leather he wears. i hope to god it's not pleather. below is the only neil look i ever took issue with (although he wasnt part of suede then was he?). i dont know WHAT he was thinking there and i hope we never see a repeat. dreamyneil is a bit of a mystery at times and that's okay.

What a bunch of 4king freaks , weirdos these c***s are.....

It looks like a sex offenders away day......

My dad performed in all the pubs in Nottingham in the 60s. My brother and I were bombarded with black and white photographs of my dad's days when he was in the band. My dad was the singer. He reminds me a little of Morrissey because he was a very reserved person but he was a lead singer in a band. I had Morrissey as a dad! An extroverted introvert. No wonder I was susceptible to Morrissey when he came along.
“ I had Morrissey as a dad”

Sounds like a sparks song

She reeks of stale and fresh pee and likes Japanese pop music. I hope she gets completely cured.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom