Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
yer such a cornball
Not about you is it ...
about your friend who you verbally abuse when you feel the need to ...
yes Sharon a good friend on here to many ...
tonight is about our Sharon...
so go away ... you selfish whore....
Grow up miss 4king attitude problem....
We don’t want you....
Solo wants Sharon ...
Not fatty fingers .....
with oil and muck
And duck shit underneath your scabby nails ....

rifke

team bougatsa
i'm thinking about the poor people in the street who are no doubt traumatized after having to witness that shit. it was really in very bad taste. and that's very telling because she couldve gone nuts in a classy benevolent way, like going around handing out moldy bread or one each of her shoes to homeless people but she didnt. she chose to go the icky route. but, then, of course she did. of course she did.

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
i'm thinking about the poor people in the street who are no doubt traumatized after having to witness that shit. it was really in very bad taste. and that's very telling because she couldve gone nuts in a classy benevolent way, like going around handing out moldy bread or one each of her shoes to homeless people but she didnt. she chose to go the icky route. but, then, of course she did. of course she did.
Complete lack of even less empathy...
Exactly what age are you.???

T

Trans

Punk rock bowling looks pretty awesome this year

NOFX
Frank Turner
The Menzingers
ALL
Anti-Flag
The Queers
Roy Ellis
Pears
FYP
Bad Cop / Bad Cop
Seized Up
The Linecutters
The Sunnydales

Circle Jerks
Streetlight Manifesto
Leftover Crack
Gorilla Biscuits
Youth Brigade
The Bronx
Aggrolites
Good Riddance
Plague Vendor
Field Day
Urethane
Decent Criminal
Side Eyes
Suburban Resistance

Devo
Lunachicks
Murder City Devils
The Lawrence Arms
Municipal Waste
English Beat
Riverboat Gamblers
The Schizophrenics
Bishops Green
Bridge City Sinners
The Last Gang
Holy Fever
Babe Patrol
The Twits

Verso

In this thread, you may learn that upon hearing they've been institutionalized for wandering around the street in the nude, even I can scrounge up enough empathy to offer a well-wish to someone I generally dislike.

rifke

team bougatsa
I think I was bitten by a spider and I've been in bed for six days. Today I got up for an hour but the other day when I was only up for 15 minutes I started sweating and felt like I was going to pass out. I rarely get sick and I know it's not covid. I had a mark that turned red and swollen and then I just felt exhausted.
I wasn't hungry and I thought maybe it would help not to eat so I didn't eat for three days but then on the fourth day I was very hungry so I went to get some food and that's when I thought I was going to fall over before I made it back home.
I hate going to the doctor and I'm trying to just rest until whatever it is goes away. I think they would have me stay in the hospital overnight if I went there and that sounds more dangerous than helpful with the risks of all the things you can catch there when you're in a weakened state. It's been almost a week though and I might go if it doesn't cure itself in another couple of days. All I've been doing is getting up to feed the cats, sometimes getting food for myself, and going back to bed. I've been watching lots of movies.
I had plans to do several things this week but I haven't done anything.
at least you dont have a job to worry about

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 444

I know you can't imagine a life where you can put away your mop bucket for a single day without having to go live on your sister's air mattress.
#CleanUpOnAisleSix
Don't get your hopes up that this is going to be the start of a conversation. I used to think that "beneath contempt" was just an expression but you make it real.
TRANSLATION:NO JOB :hammer:

rifke

team bougatsa
I know you can't imagine a life where you can put away your mop bucket for a single day without having to go live on your sister's air mattress.
#CleanUpOnAisleSix
Don't get your hopes up that this is going to be the start of a conversation. I used to think that "beneath contempt" was just an expression but you make it real.
Yes it'd be far preferable to sit around in plastic chairs wearing filthy jeans smoking weed and eating seven eleven 'cuisine' with my seventeen cats all day. Oh dave-o, stop being such an angry lesbian all your life.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 444

fekI think I was bitten by a spider and I've been in bed for six days. Today I got up for an hour but the other day when I was only up for 15 minutes I started sweating and felt like I was going to pass out. I rarely get sick and I know it's not covid. I had a mark that turned red and swollen and then I just felt exhausted.
I wasn't hungry and I thought maybe it would help not to eat so I didn't eat for three days but then on the fourth day I was very hungry so I went to get some food and that's when I thought I was going to fall over before I made it back home.
I hate going to the doctor and I'm trying to just rest until whatever it is goes away. I think they would have me stay in the hospital overnight if I went there and that sounds more dangerous than helpful with the risks of all the things you can catch there when you're in a weakened state. It's been almost a week though and I might go if it doesn't cure itself in another couple of days. All I've been doing is getting up to feed the cats, sometimes getting food for myself, and going back to bed. I've been watching lots of movies.
I had plans to do several things this week but I haven't done anything.

you fell coming back from 7-11?o_O
dont you have food in your compound?🤒

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 444

🤠

not true
RESULT: THEE DOEST, AND I QUOTH:FAIL:hammer:
radish also uses bizarre grammar and ancient word salads:blushing:

T

Trans

Watched an anime mini series called devil man crybaby and it was pretty excellent. Pretty bleak and very adult but it was surprising

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 444

🤒
i see the james dork is wearing a skull cap to hide his hideous bald head:oldman:
him and his unknown 'son' are carrying a load of broccoli and bees:crazy:
a load of five fingered tiny liquor bottles:hammer:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom