Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Now I'm on a 'medication' that I can still enjoy living on. As long as I take magnesium too. The other medications had me trying to snuff myself out, wishing, for death so hard. Bought a camping stove. Thought finally it would end. Inhaled it right at my nose. Nothing. Not even sleepiness.I was very disappointed. Where to turn now?

Now I know, I'm not schizophrenic, and I don't want medication, but I am forced to accept a monthly injection.

I was told by a mental health worker that I would not get the housing I now have, if I went to a "review panel" and won my case to go off medication, and, I figured I wouldn't win my case anyway, but if my art takes off, maybe I will go for another review panel. I did win 2 of them, only to be driven 'insane' again, back into the cold arms of hospital staff. But it seems my torturer is done. So, I might get off medication. My body will never be what it was I guess, but I'm sure I don't need medication. I do want my mental health workers though. I like them. I need them. I love them.

I chuckled to myself when David and Steve walked by with their noses in the air and Steve told me I had to stop drinking brandy. They felt they were breaking my heart. They did do today. That was more pride than anything. They think I'm weak. Strong enough to understand I never committed myself to friendship. Strong enough to understand that as much as I want to have friends it doesn't come at any price.
Can't get you outta my damned head!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom