Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
Carrot's already insulted me because I've been self indulgent. Now, I'm being accused of being Nice?
These are some of the paintings my guests have been doing.
20210415_153842.jpg
20210415_154137.jpg

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
Well see how it goes. LH. I'm afraid I'm a coward. I'm a gutless swine..But then just because you're not a particularly nice person yourself, why does that proclude you from wanting to be around Nice people?
I'm jumpy about being called nice because of Morrissey's words, "I have spent my whole life in ruins, because of people who are nice!".

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
My grandma's neighbour was a gypsy. She used to go into town to buy her groceries with my grandma I always renemver my grandma said to me. She said, 'Mary can eat an apple with not one tooth in her head'
Really, I can't imagine. I'm eating a sweet apple at the moment, with my remaining teeth.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
That neighbour who yelled at me to look for her glasses has pursued contact with me, and I hear her voice mails, but I rarely call her back, because I'm a talentless bitch.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I know he's long departed. I can imagine what my grandad would have said to me. He wouldn't have known too much about homosexuality. I don't know if that kind of behaviour existed in his time. I've a feeling he knew what I was all about. I would love to meet him again. That's why I loved my grandad. He knew. Didn't we all? It was such a long long time since I spoke to him. I was thinking about how people die these days and they're still immortalised on film. I wish we'd got grandad. He was a lovely man.
At least we've got Morrissey down in celluloid history.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
Within an hour of asking me out to go horseback riding for the first time, dead. I was told, sudden heart attack. He was ahead of me on the trail and my horse stopped. His kept going. The rancher led my horse, with me on it, back to the ranch. Told his daughter to keep me occupied with potato chips (crisps to you brits), and pop.

Some guy joked that maybe my dad fell off a horse and died.

Then my godmother drove up and said get in the car. I asked where's dad? No answer. She just kept driving. I shouted where's dad? Deadpan, looking straight ahead at the road, she said he's dead.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I could hear myself wailing. Noone comforted me. I walked around the neighborhood looking for a shoulder to cry on. No one in sight. Got sent to camp Oolawon.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
My grandad was of a certain age. I've a feeling he knew, though. Although you didn't talk about that kind of thing in those days. He knew. I miss him beyond belief. I miss my grandma too. Both of them. They'll always be with me. They're not going anywhere too soon. I only have to click my fingers and they're there.
Click your fingers?

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I know he had a gentleness because after he died, I got to read his boy scout leader notes. How lovingly he wrote about his boys. And, I got to hear a cassette tape of him reciting Christmas carols. Then they disappeared, and he was never discussed.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
It seems strange not having known grandma and grandad since the 80s. It was a lifetime ago. I lost grandma Daisy 3 years back. I miss her terribly. I miss them all. Grandparents are always magic. Aren't they?
I suspect she also murdered our grandmother. Loosened the bolts on the chair. Then loosened the overhead light bulb, so Nan would climb upon the chair to change the bulb. Broke her hip. Sister visited her in hospital. Then she died. Nan had been getting me to sing.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
Eventually even mum died mysteriously. She reached out to me by buying me a Walkman. She swelled up from the breasts down, I was told on the phone on the other side of the continent. I spoke to her on the phone. Asked her if she was scared. She said yes. Soon, sis called and said she died. Funny, her wailing sounded like my own.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
But next thing I know, she's saying I have life insurance money coming to me, and she needs it all, to pay mum's taxes and funeral. I did some research, found out we are not responsible for the taxes. I asked her if she'd been trying to scam me, and she said, if all you want to talk about is money, you can say goodbye. So I said goodbye, because what she really meant, was, "If you're going to use your mind, and not be my bimbo, you can die for all I care. I don't want to be questioned."

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I was placed in a group home at 11, graduating to a foster home at 12 for being good, ran away from the foster father who couldn't stand the fact I would not swoon over his boastings.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom