Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm falling in love with xxxx and I've never even met him. I like the way he's treated me. I like him as a friend too. I know he's my manager but we seem to have become friends somehow. I'm more interested in him as a person, than what he can offer me as a manager. I don't see him as a manager. I see him as a friend. He's the first manager I've had who hasn't seemed like a manager, but just a friend. I mustn't let him down. He's one of my best friends. I love him to bits.
It helps that you don't know him and can fill in the blanks your own way. Probably if you were around him for five minutes the reality of it would become apparent when he chews with his mouth open or something. Then you'd resent him for not being the perfect man of your dreams. Just fast-forward through all that and start hating him now.

When I was a little kid and went to Sunday school (before I converted to Judaism) I thought that heaven sounded really boring and I imagined if I was going to stay somewhere forever it would be better if it was a carnival.
Anyway, this post reminds me of "Still Ill," the best song on the first Smiths record. "There are brighter sides to life..."

:rolleyes:

Fake C, correct me if Im wrong but werent you smoking weed when you were a 'kid'🧐

It helps that you don't know him and can fill in the blanks your own way. Probably if you were around him for five minutes the reality of it would become apparent when he chews with his mouth open or something. Then you'd resent him for not being the perfect man of your dreams. Just fast-forward through all that and start hating him now.
:rolleyes:

OY Fake C, whats this? Dr Ruth comedy?😐

I meant a friend, a sweet puss, a little dog with no family, a loving companion of the four legged and kissable variety, so as not to feel so lonely on a day to day basis. I don’t know why i got wowe eyes :oops:

how ‘bout a little piggy? very kissable. Heard they’re smarter than dogs. But maybe some pet owners would prefer their pets not to be smarter than dogs. It’ll be a very tough
decision for Dale to make.

Dog or piggy ?

how ‘bout a little piggy? very kissable. Heard they’re smarter than dogs. But maybe some pet owners would prefer their pets not to be smarter than dogs. It’ll be a very tough

Dog or piggy ?
Wonder how much food it would need...

Dog or piggy ?
Omgggggg, if anyone ever came anywhere near me with one of those cute little pink mini piggys, i would die!! They are cute, i would be kissing it allllllllll day long

I saw this article about this german lady, and she had a great big horse. It got scared during a storm one time and ran straight in through her front door. Went into her front room and just lived right there after that, it wasn’t interested in going back out to the stable. This lady i think was just like “oh well!”

the best part was that there was this hallway mirror, on the wall. On the way to the front door.

And every single day when the horse would wake up in her tiny living room in this apartment or whatever and decide it was time to go outside for a run, he would stop every time in this hallway and admire himself in the mirror, for a bit.

That horse loved that mirror. And i love this big beautiful living room horse! ❤️

I saw this article about this german lady, and she had a great big horse. It got scared during a storm one time and ran straight in through her front door. Went into her front room and just lived right there after that, it wasn’t interested in going back out to the stable. This lady i think was just like “oh well!”

the best part was that there was this hallway mirror, on the wall. On the way to the front door.

And every single day when the horse would wake up in her tiny living room in this apartment or whatever and decide it was time to go outside for a run, he would stop every time in this hallway and admire himself in the mirror, for a bit.

That horse loved that mirror. And i love this big beautiful living room horse! ❤️
"And her reflection would beckon her to
Join me join me join me join me
Happy we will be"

When I was a little kid and went to Sunday school (before I converted to Judaism) I thought that heaven sounded really boring and I imagined if I was going to stay somewhere forever it would be better if it was a carnival.
Anyway, this post reminds me of "Still Ill," the best song on the first Smiths record. "There are brighter sides to life..."
oh, lol, werent you just the neatest little thing!!!!!

:rolleyes::straightface:

Dog or piggy ?
he needs something that wont eat him when he falls over drunk and immobilizes himself.

what's wrong with his squirrels?

I didn’t click on the link, but yes, this is exactly the problem. There are 1000s of people that bought mini piggys, but then it turned out they got lied to!

Dale would never cope with one of these ginormous ones. But they get super duper attached to people all the same.

Yeah, I heard stories of awful people flushing their little piggies down the
toilet, but then these supposed little piggies grew and grew and now the sewer systems of some major cities are full of these oversized gargantuan pigs !

Or was it crocodiles ?

I got a new tablet. It's a fairly good one. It's faster than the one I was using.

The past few days were spent ironing out getting a better internet deal, tracking down an order for art supplies, dealing with bureaucratic details, and getting a new budget tablet.

No time for art. Maybe tonight.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom