Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I need all my stuff out if storage so I can wear it in my vlogs! :( Thankfully I have a lot of it with me but I need all my marni coats to help cultivate my sophisticated uber-refined persona!

i dont know if i should make a youtube channel. i dont think you can make much money off of it. i think i had better just concentrate on writing my book. i dont know yet.
I find it's good for letting off steam, to make a video. I have one uploading now.

i need to make money and get connected and get a proper job and get a place in london!!!!

maybe someone rich will see my videos and feel sorry for me and give me money. that's a possibility. or maybe i could advertise a house sitting business on youtube for people in london.

me and my cheekbones (posing as we did in every photo: head to the side, eyes closed, mouth open as wide as possible) and my cute sister and my pretty mommy. the only question is: where is mr. edward bear?!?! View attachment 66160

also, i love my prairie dress/varsity jacket combo. very isabel marant. i have things that could almost mimic that look today, though not purposely. zum beispiel, the grown up actual isabel marant version:
View attachment 66161
Does this amish ensemble come with a matching bonnet? Just curious. I've got a buggy for ya, princess.

Are you trying to get people to take you seriously and also to let you house sit for them, on the back of your prior and very recently admitted (and enacted!) habit of deliberately leaving garbage to pile up in the living room, as a consequence of your imagining some perceived slight against you? o_O:crazy:

Are you trying to get people to take you seriously and also to let you house sit for them, on the back of your prior and very recently admitted (and enacted!) habit of deliberately leaving garbage to pile up in the living room, as a consequence of your imagining some perceived slight against you? o_O:crazy:
You can just imagine coming back to your house after a couple of months to find rifke nowhere to be seen, your pet goldfish beheaded, and faeces smeared all over every wall.

Jeux sans frontiers

You mean when you're moving you don't deliberately start collecting garbage for months in your living space so the landlord will have to remove it?
I'm not sure if that's the best part or if bragging about it tops that.
Bonus points if you trash your sister when she refuses to neglect her children to cart your boxes of belongings to her home to store them for an indefinite amount of time while you go to London in the dead of winter to hang out in a hostel and catch the Harry Potter tour.
And don't forget intentionally maxing out your credit cards buying clothes that don't fit with no intention of paying the bills and then thinking that applying for new cards before you leave the country is like a reset button.
One good idea after another, really.
🤒

latest hissy fit: FC :handpointup:

As predicted media are now running a UFO and aliens narrative used to deflect from things going on. That is a hoax.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom