Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Watched mike judges silicone valley again and it’s still the best thing he’s ever done. Six seasons of a very funny informative comedy drama that doesn’t center around romantic or family relationships in any way. That’s rare these days. My five year old is obsessed with inuyasha these days so that been on a lot as well

But it really looks like him, the pose he always takes, lying back on his bed, every time he's on camera.

i posted that triggernometry interview with sucharit bhakdi on facebook and this morning i got a noticed that the video has been marked as containing "false information", when i clicked on "see why", it cited a claim from a completely different video that i hadnt posted--THIS, which had nothing to do with the video i posted:
A rise in the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths starting in September 2020 contradicts the claim by Michael Yeadon that “the pandemic is fundamentally over in the U.K.” - Health Feedback

My neighbor called me up to give me her excess avocados, and I helped her take out her accumulated trash. Then, I invited her to come see my art gallery apartment.

She's been in here before, but I only had some scant art up at the time, and it was more or less just coloring book paintings. She liked several pieces, and I told her I'd give her the one with the canary for Christmas. I already gave her a coloring book painting, a few months ago. Another neighbor has another coloring book painting from me, that looks just like her dog. We crossed paths with her while taking out the trash.

As she was leaving, she spoke to me from the hall, telling me she felt bad for not wearing a mask and not social distancing. I tried to tell her what I think, but she's had her head crammed full of fear. She washed her hands, and even her keys, before she looked at my artwork, because we'd been down in the garbage area.

I'm giving her this for Christmas.
20201028_203919.jpg

I'd been craving avocados, I just remembered. She is the one that gave me the watermelon, and before that, mandarines, in barter for 2 rolls of toilet paper. This is the second time she's given me avocados. She's also the one who practically hung up on me for saying I was busy, when she wanted help to find her hamster. Anyway, I should be careful not to reveal everything about my neighbors.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom