Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

:(
1605856696331.png

im doing a wash and after i pulled my clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer i noticed there was a rolled up wet bandaid (so gross!) on the floor. what if it was in the wash with my clothes?! should i wash them again?!

im doing a wash and after i pulled my clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer i noticed there was a rolled up wet bandaid (so gross!) on the floor. what if it was in the wash with my clothes?! should i wash them again?!
I wouldn't worry about it.

My rolled up bandaids from my toe (to prevent chafing), that I might use as thumb protectors (because I write so much, my fingerprint grooves wear out).
20201120_142114.jpg

but what if it's from one of the kids and it was bloody and now their blood and pus is on my clothes?!?!?!?!?!

but i assume if it was left in the washing machine and then it was in the wash with my stuff then that means it's been through the wash twice so it should be okay, i hope....
Yeah, no worries. I had a smelly dog in my place last night, and he investigated every nook and cranny. But I don't mind.

whats the owner of this place doing home?!?! are we in lockdown or something?

so apparently @Light Housework masks have been made mandatory (and things just get stupider and stupider...). does that apply to walking around outside as well?
I think we can still be outside without masks, but I'm just about to watch the terrible noon news that I recorded.

It could have burned the dryer.

Work is about to begin in earnest on the house we’re renovating. Roof siding and framing are done and the gutters go on Monday along with the start of the plumbing. Excited as it’s been a long time coming. Gonna be twenties farm Victorian with lamp like sconces on the wall a claw foot tub in one of the baths hardwood and a brick patio lined with French doors. My wife wants it to be as period as possible. I just want it done

This is me singing straight into my phone with a karaoke CD on in the background. No Mike or anything. God knows what the neighbours think.

Sounds brilliant. I had a Karaoke machine, couldn’t sing for toffees but the children were taken by my dramatic actions when singing, it seemed to muffle the noise. They’d be mesmerised. My Mother and I loved doing duets. Drama queens 👸

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom