Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

And someone snatched it up. I hope it didn't sting their skin like it did mine. It took a few days to heal.

maybe it was just your trichomoniases flaring up again. ive never heard of toilet paper stinging a persons skin. i mean, you'd think they would develop it not to do that.

maybe it was just your trichomoniases flaring up again. ive never heard of toilet paper stinging a persons skin. i mean, you'd think they would develop it not to do that.
Other toilet papers are fine. It was just that brand, President's Choice. No trich

Trichomoniasis is caused by filth. In my case, my wheelchair bound boyfriend's street blackened, rough hands. The only sex he could have was with his mouth and fingers.

It didn't stop him from being violent. I'll post the painting I did of him in a cloud of hashish smoke, with makeup on...

My neighbor just came knocking, and she was red, and said she was choking. I gave her what I hoped was the Heimlich maneuver, and it worked!

What's really incredible is that she was just reading or watching something that said not to die of embarrassment if you're choking, but to ask for help!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom