Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

ThePoliticalRevolution

Here's something that happened to me the other day. I explained to a person where all the probate offices were and he said 'well, I live in such and such a place, which is nearer, Manchester or Leeds office?' I thought, 'don't ask me, I don't know where the end of my road is'

Are you ok there, darling? Have you been waiting for me?

Untruth

about ruth

Like a fan in a typhoon

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Happy birthday to the wonderboy :guitar:

JM.jpg

Amy

a wonder ... when he was a boy.
Not taking the bait today, Ket. I'm just glad that he's still here, still active and interested in music, still playing those songs like no-one else can. One of a kind - then, now, tomorrow. To prove your point though, here's a boy of 20. :guitar:

Ketamine Sun

<><><><><><><>
Not taking the bait today, Ket. I'm just glad that he's still here, still active and interested in music, still playing those songs like no-one else can. One of a kind - then, now, tomorrow. To prove your point though, here's a boy of 20. :guitar:

It was tongue-in-cheek, obviously. God, what a joyless, over-sensitive response.

;)

Amy

It was tongue-in-cheek, obviously. God, what a joyless, over-sensitive response.

;)
:ROFLMAO: oh lord. No reply involving the fab guitar on "Girl Afraid" could be joyless though.

Amy

Well that’s the only thing that saved your sour response. But of course Marr could work miracles...

back then, before the split.

:cool:
but it wasn't sour! I even said I wasn't taking the bait, haha. Happy to talk about your.. conflicted feelings about Johnny, though. :thumb:

Ketamine Sun

<><><><><><><>
but it wasn't sour! I even said I wasn't taking the bait, haha. Happy to talk about your.. conflicted feelings about Johnny, though. :thumb:

but you did, my dear, you did.

I have no feelings for Johnny subpar.

And neither do the Smiths audience
that are chanting Morrissey’s name before the song kicks in! :rock:

I wonder why they would do that, it’s as if the audience wasn’t actually there to see the rest of the band.

Amy

Hilarious.
Couldn't have put it better myself.
Are you terminally offended by harmless digs or does this forum just bring out the worst in you?
Ket digs at JM but is a fan of him too, and I do the same with Moz. We occasionally frustrate each other / wind each other up but I think there is some level of understanding - you won't find a 'flamewar' if you're looking for one.

Amy

but you did, my dear, you did.

I have no feelings for Johnny subpar.

And neither do the Smiths audience
that are chanting Morrissey’s name before the song kicks in! :rock:

I wonder why they would do that, it’s as if the audience wasn’t actually there to see the rest of the band.

Nope. Not even half-convincing :guitar: (subpar, lol!).

Amy

just pointing out the facts

‘Morrissey! Morrissey! Morrissey!’

- Smiths audience

:tiphat:
You've never watched Rockpalast all the way through, have you..

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom