Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

team bougatsa
it rained here today too but the smoke just comes right back in once it stops. my eyes are so itchy and sore today, i think it must be from the smoke.

speaking of eyes, something interesting ive noticed is that my eyes havent hurt in ages, not since i started wearing a shield at work. my eyes normally always feel really sore and like there's tons of pressure on them. i had actually forgotten how they used to feel like that about 80% of the time and what a relief it would be when the feeling went away because they havent felt like that in so long and i wonder if in some weird way it has something to do with the shield ive been wearing but for what reason that might be i dont know.

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
i suppose so but then you have to do that with some degree of consciousness, whereas if im wearing shoes with holes in them it's mostly because i dont even want to think about them.

i dont know. i think i have throat cancer pep. ive had a sore spot on one side of my throat for about ten days and now the roof of my mouth is really hurting along with my ear (but only on that one side), and my tongue feels like it's been burnt. and it feels like there's something in my throat when i swallow! what's going on?!?!? if i have throat cancer im just going to off myself because there is NO WAY im going around with my throat cut out. my life is bad enough!
How's your throat etc. ?

rifke

team bougatsa
oh, i just looked it up: apparently sinus infections can last up to 8 weeks if acute, up to 12 if chronic. hopefully that's all it is. i have been a little phlegmmy lately.

rifke

team bougatsa
No, there's something wrong. It's been over a month.
i had gastritis for over a month. remember when everyone was scaring me into thinking i had gallstones? im pretty sure all it was was gastritis. and the pain would travel around.

well i dont know what it could be. i've sworn off doctors, but maybe you should go to one.

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
i had gastritis for over a month. remember when everyone was scaring me into thinking i had gallstones? im pretty sure all it was was gastritis. and the pain would travel around.

well i dont know what it could be. i've sworn off doctors, but maybe you should go to one.
I called one, and got a call back, on Sunday, and she thinks it's my back, but I can feel it. It's not my back.

rifke

team bougatsa
well i mean did you look it up online? seems like there could be all kinds of causes, most much more common than cancer.

what do you mean you can feel it? can you feel something with your hands? or do you just mean you can feel the sensation?

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
well i mean did you look it up online? seems like there could be all kinds of causes, most much more common than cancer.

what do you mean you can feel it? can you feel something with your hands? or do you just mean you can feel the sensation?
The sensation is what I can feel. I can't feel it with my hands because it's an internal organ or gland or something.

rifke

team bougatsa
it's easy to read all kinds of things into pain though, and come to all kinds of scary conclusions just because when it's happening it feels so foreign and wrong and so much more complex than anything that can simply just go away. but the most benign thing can cause that kind of thinking when you dont know what it is.

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
it's easy to read all kinds of things into pain though, and come to all kinds of scary conclusions just because when it's happening it feels so foreign and wrong and so much more complex than anything that can simply just go away. but the most benign thing can cause that kind of thinking when you dont know what it is.
Yeah. Well, I hope we both live long and healthy enough to write our memoirs and get to read them too.

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
'benign', I'm liking that word

countthree

My right eye feels okay but looks irritated.
View attachment 59098
I used to have those same red eyes in the mornings, till the point I thought this was a picture of me, so I looked at it :LOL:. I had to use eyedrops all the time. It's food related. Plus the obvious allergenes (milk, gluten, eggs and meat) cut potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants and chili peppers (poisonous nightshades) for a while. In 15 days your eyes will be ok, I promess. It took me years to realize it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom