Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

every time i see a spider that's my impulse too! i become flooded with horror and think "tomorrow! that's it! im leaving!". and then tomorrow im like "ah, whatever....". three more months of spiders is doable. unless they bite my face and it scars, then ill be f***ing pissed (i have enough problems, see).

the main thing now is that i sort of feel weird in here. like i havent seen any one here (other than the other tenant) for a while, and when that happens i always start disliking the people i live with and wondering if they hate me and want me out. even though i prefer no communication with my landlord, i sort of feel like i need it every now and again for reassurance otherwise i slide into this mindset, and then everything feels very uncomfortable.
That is problematic. On all fronts. It seems like you need to be somewhere where you don't expect to see anyone else much - landlord, tenants or spiders - then you don't have any expectations and can just get on with life.

That is problematic. On all fronts. It seems like you need to be somewhere where you don't expect to see anyone else much - landlord, tenants or spiders - then you don't have any expectations and can just get on with life.
yeah, i really just need my own little space. in london.

Aww. Have you written to Neil? Maybe he has an attic room to rent for an aspiring writer?
!!!!!!!

why didnt i think of that?!?!?!?!

no, i havent written to him yet.....

i need to finish my book and then go give it to him!!! that's the plan, pep! unfortunately it's contingent upon two things: writing a book, and this bloody coronavirus going away, both of which are COMPLETELY out of my hands.

but that's the thing, really. i just need a quiet place to write. and this place will do for that purpose. and the more spiders, well, the less time i spend sleeping, so in a way, that's good. i just need to bloody start writing, though, dont i?!?!

!!!!!!!

why didnt i think of that?!?!?!?!

no, i havent written to him yet.....

i need to finish my book and then go give it to him!!! that's the plan, pep! unfortunately it's contingent upon two things: writing a book, and this bloody coronavirus going away, both of which are COMPLETELY out of my hands.

but that's the thing, really. i just need a quiet place to write. and this place will do for that purpose. and the more spiders, well, the less time i spend sleeping, so in a way, that's good. i just need to bloody start writing, though, dont i?!?!
Yes, you do! Any progress on that front?

little bits here and there! i think that's how it's going to go. thoughts or ideas or lines come to me when im just going about my business, as opposed to when i sit down and make a concentrated effort to think about it.

hows it going with your writing?!
Yes! That works for me too. Sometimes if I have a whole day lined up and think 'Today I will write', it can be the deadliest thing of all. I think snatching little bits of time here and there takes the pressure off and sort of tricks you into the right mind set. I get lots of ideas just when I'm falling asleep - I read something somewhere that your brain is in a really creative state, just at the point where you're nodding off. So I keep a notepad and pen by the bed! Often I get ideas for lines of dialogue or text right at that moment. Sometimes they're shit when you look at them in the morning, but there's usually something you can work with.

Mine is doing okay. I'm about half way now, but it doesn't go smoothly at one speed - I keep hitting patches where I have to stop and spend time thinking it through before I can go forward, which is annoying because just when you're in a nice rhythm, you suddenly grind to a halt. Plus my laptop died last Friday and I've been spending all my time sorting that out, and getting all the stuff off it - big stress :(

Yes! That works for me too. Sometimes if I have a whole day lined up and think 'Today I will write', it can be the deadliest thing of all. I think snatching little bits of time here and there takes the pressure off and sort of tricks you into the right mind set. I get lots of ideas just when I'm falling asleep - I read something somewhere that your brain is in a really creative state, just at the point where you're nodding off. So I keep a notepad and pen by the bed! Often I get ideas for lines of dialogue or text right at that moment. Sometimes they're shit when you look at them in the morning, but there's usually something you can work with.

Mine is doing okay. I'm about half way now, but it doesn't go smoothly at one speed - I keep hitting patches where I have to stop and spend time thinking it through before I can go forward, which is annoying because just when you're in a nice rhythm, you suddenly grind to a halt. Plus my laptop died last Friday and I've been spending all my time sorting that out, and getting all the stuff off it - big stress :(
oh shit, pep! i hate when a laptop dies! did you get another one? or do you have a back up computer?

that's sort of why i think it would help for me to write a draft first. just work out all the little bumps before hand. and then rewrite it with more of a feel for the rhythm or tone, like the final layer being when you apply the rhythm and get a momentum going. is what you're writing considered to be the final draft, like where everything is set in stone?

in bed is when i do ALL my best thinking! doesnt rousing yourself in order to write down an idea keep you awake though? sometimes i feel like i have one chance to grab hold of the sleep train and if i ruin it with pesky thoughts ill be awake for hours.

yeah if you replace the sex and glamour with bumbling clownishness and boozed soaked couches, MAYBE. otherwise NO. a BIG no.

no offence, dale!

(also, the 'singer' has a name! it's sexyBRETT).

Yeah, it seems Brett had his own demons too. So... there's hope. Give him a chance.

why are there so many damned americans visiting? what the f*** are they doing?!?!?! i mean on the one hand i think this lockdown is some bullshit but on the other hand since we've been through it and done it and kept our numbers low how dare a bunch of pigging americans waltz into our pristine province with their disease riddled big gulp drinking asses and then casually mention that they happen to be from america in the same tone they've always used to mention this little tidbit as though we're all going to thing it's really neato kewl that they're visiting from america and as if we arent all just going through a pandemic where americans have come through the most shamefully of all?!?!?!?!?! get the f*** out, you gross people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some weird redness on my forehead. The only thing I've been doing differently is using peppermint oil in my peppermint tea leaves, and using some other essential oils topically, but not on my forehead.
20200704_234949.jpg

i get a rash around eyelids/nosebridge and hairline if i dont dry my face properly. i never leave water to dry on my face. i always make sure to pat it dry really well after washing it or showering, and when i do that i never have any problems.

i was presribed hydrocortisone once for my hands but refused to use it. i find vaseline works well for eczema because it creates a barrier and it also doesnt clog the pores (in fact they put it on models on the runway to make their faces glow)

i get a rash around eyelids/nosebridge and hairline if i dont dry my face properly. i never leave water to dry on my face. i always make sure to pat it dry really well after washing it or showering, and when i do that i never have any problems.
Maybe that's what caused mine. I just started using a mist on my face, by Saje. It's basically essential oils and water.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom