Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i was in my pajamas (pink, with an owl on the top that says "hooooos sleepy" --and pink, unlike red, ISNT my colour), when my landlord knocked on the door. i should stop being such a slob. oh well, at least i didnt have chocolate wrappers and dirty socks lying around. i very well COULD have.

i was in my pajamas (pink, with an owl on the top that says "hooooos sleepy" --and pink, unlike red, ISNT my colour), when my landlord knocked on the door. i should stop being such a slob. oh well, at least i didnt have chocolate wrappers and dirty socks lying around. i very well COULD have.

i wonder if satie had to put up with centipedes and HUGE spiders crawling up the side of his bed (right when he was about to go to sleep!!!) when he lived in his closet?
Eww. Sorry you have to put up with that ?

I've been bitten by the brown recluse spider. I have scars from that. They're really dangerous. I can't find any pictures of the type that bit me, but it was beige or off white, with a dark strip down its back.

They like a warm climate, but it was in a down coat donated to a women's shelter. Also, I saw one in a field of long sun dried grass, here in British Columbia, in Port Moody.

no, they're just wolf spiders or house spiders. there's plenty of them here. i lived in a basement suite once where i would see one almost every day, so i've gotten pretty used to them. i still hate the idea of them crawling on me when im sleeping, and the bed that came with this place is not on a frame so they can literally just crawl up it (as the one last night was doing). i would feel so much better if i had a bed frame. im pretty resentful about not having one. who puts the mattresses directly on the floor?

yeah, but it's weird that i never noticed it before!

no, i have not given up caffeine! we got a fancy new coffee machine at work, so ive probably been drinking extra! plus starbucks is open again!! i think it's a bread headache. i hope so anyway.
Caffeine is a diuretic - it takes water away from the body and makes you dehydrated. The fact that you're retaining water is a big clue you're dehyrated - ditto the headaches. Maybe you're just feeling the bones more because you're dehydrated. Try drinking extra water, or something caffeine-free like peppermint tea.

Last edited:
I don't think you're being over cautious. There are people digging up old posts & denouncing the posters with religious fervour. Avoiding them is a good idea.

& I agree people should be allowed to change their opinions & have contradictory opinions without old words being held against them. Humans are flawed & messy. We're never going to be perfect.
I agree with the diagnosis but not the remedy. Outrage is indeed the new religion. But I agree with @rifke that people should be able to say what they like, and stand by their words. Too many are being cowed into conforming to groupthink lately.

Caffeine is a diuretic - it takes water away from the body and makes you dehydrated. The fact that you're retaining water is a big clue you're dehyrated - ditto the headaches. Maybe you're just feeling the bones more because you're dehydrated. Try drinking extra water, or something caffeine-free like peppermint tea.
actually i think the crack has been there for at least a year because i can remember feeling it with my finger for a while. i've just never SEEN it like i am now--it's very obvious! which makes me worry that it's growing or something! it's not SO terrible looking. i mean, im fine with it so long as it doesnt get worse and i dont get any more and it's not indicative of a brain tumour. like i said the muscles between the eyebrows have grown a bit this last year so it could be the skin is being pulled in a new direction making the crevice more obvious. but the headache thing is weird. i dont normally get headaches, even when im dehydrated--and i have been drinking lots of water! i drank seven glasses before bed once because i was so thirsty--oops i guess i must be dehydrated if im that thirsty--and i figured i would have to keep getting up in the night to go to the bathroom but i slept until morning and even then my morning piss was negligible and i had put on like seven pounds!! ive been doing a lot of fasting for a couple days and then binging for a couple of days so it's possible thats to blame for everything but the forehead crack and that the forehead crack is just a forehead crack.

also i cant drink tea because it gives me acid reflux!! i wish i could drink peppermint tea!!

how do i get the microsoft windows 15 browser?! i NEED to be able to watch the criterion channel and it doesnt support the browser that i have been unwillingly upgraded to. :(

I NNEEEEEDDD TO WATCH WANDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why doesnt the criterion channel just get it's damn act together? netflix doesnt think it so hard to support my browser. furthermore, where does the criterion channel get off taking money from people whose browsers they doent support? those creeps.

I agree with the diagnosis but not the remedy. Outrage is indeed the new religion. But I agree with @rifke that people should be able to say what they like, and stand by their words. Too many are being cowed into conforming to groupthink lately.

It's getting a bit out of hand, isn't it?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom