Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I had to relocate a dead water beetle from my sink to the toilet using an envelope and it was like one of those silent, taking-way-too-long montage clips from Family Guy with the dead frog. He just kept flopping off the envelope.

Famous when dead

Vulgarian

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
I don't want to use the contact tracing app. I'd be afraid to go anywhere in case I pass by someone with the virus and then have to quarantine. I hold my breath and close my eyes around people as muchas possible. Now I even have a mask. Where does this fussing end?

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
i think the toilet is leaking at the base. is that a problem? can I just ignore it? im not going to wake up to a huge pool of water, am i?
I would call the landlord first thing in the morning. That spells potential trouble for his property otherwise. Also it can't be good for his tenant.

rifke

queen of the bunnyverse
I would call the landlord first thing in the morning. That spells potential trouble for his property otherwise. Also it can't be good for his tenant.
he lives upstairs so I dont need to call him. also, it's nothing I did, so I cant be held responsible. I looked it up. a toilet leaking at the base is quite common and an easy fix (presumably). I don't think it's anything to be alarmed about. the tiny bit of water on the tile is not going to hurt anything. besides, I don't even know that it IS leaking. there was a bit of water on the floor around it but that could've been from when I was handwashing something earlier. ill keep an eye on it, anyway.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom