Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Read, digest, learn...if you have the capability.

Fractions for idiots over the pond somewhere

Equivalent Fractions
Some fractions may look different, but are really the same, for example:

4/8=2/4=1/2
(Four-Eighths)(Two-Quarters)(One-Half)
==

It is usually best to show an answer using the simplest fraction ( 1/2 in this case ). That is called Simplifying, or Reducing the Fraction

I said this already, f*****. I also said this wasn’t a mathematical equation so simplifying an answer is pointless.

Another thing, other than math, that you need to work on is reading comprehension. ?

I didn’t say 2/4 was an equation. In fact, I said we weren’t doing mathematical equations. 2/4 is an equivalent fraction. Look it up moron and then f*** off.

Wrong on multiple levels (personal & mathematical).
Did you read the link I kindly provided?

I didn’t say 2/4 was an equation. In fact, I said we weren’t doing mathematical equations. Show me where you actually said that?

Oh, & it's MATHS...as in mathematics...not a single MATH, FFS. :rolleyes:

Maths has an 's' you pond pillock

Read, digest, learn...then you do the mathS.

By the time they were 30 years of age, The Beatles had split up.

All of those records were written and recorded while they were in their twenties.

Unf***ingbelievable. Blows me away whenever I think about it.

Wrong on multiple levels (personal & mathematical).

Nope.

Did you read the link I kindly provided?

Yes. Did you? Show me where it is called an “incorrect fraction”.

I didn’t say 2/4 was an equation. In fact, I said we weren’t doing mathematical equations.
Show me where you actually said that?

29F5935B-52D4-4204-8C91-B594BCF69908.jpeg

Oh, & it's MATHS...as in mathematics...not a single MATH, FFS. :rolleyes:

Maths has an 's' you pond pillock

Read, digest, learn...then you do the mathS.

I don’t give a f*** what you c***s call it over there.

Seeing:

Thinking:
I hope everyone is doing ok through these tough times.
Hoping, too, Marianne gets well.
Regards,
FWD.

@Anonymous b61ab18496

Catty, desperate, and weird sum that guy up. I want to be kind to him partly out of concern and also because I do see some intelligence and creativity in him. I wonder what kind of place he lives in and how it was going to school and interacting with others with that sort of personality. I do think that he ought to consider this post as a kind bit of feedback and that he might get some perspective but I think his personality is what it is and goes deeper than a few behaviors that he could change.
I think it's interesting that he sees me as being on Viva Hate's side when actually he is the one who decided to get snarky with several of the people he stalks (if you want to give it a dramatic name it doesn't' deserve but I don't know what else to call it) at the same time.
He tries playing people against each other but then if they won't take the bait he'll just go after both. He wrote a list of things that bhops has allegedly said or opinions he holds a couple of days ago but if bhops were in some stupid argument with me he would be the first to lend him support.
Same with rifke. "Don't you think so rifke?" But then he'll trash her writing.
I think he holds a job and is working from home now and without the daily dose of normalcy in dealing with people who aren't obsessed with fifteen year old posts on a website about a cult figure from the eighties the walls are closing in a bit. So all of the things that irritate him so badly are more irritating, and he's not in a good place.
That's my #DaveSpantion #DrPhil take on it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom