Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Kensal Green really isn't that close to Notting Hill and the reality of London is minor Suede money isn't going to get you a lot. I bet even Brett doesn't live in anything too palatial.
i should take neil a book though, right?!

why doesn't neil move to the west coast of Canada? its way less dreary and he could get something real nice there with minor suede money. Im going to suggest it. if he comes to the door im going to say "neil baby, you don't HAVE to live like this". in fact, ALL the dreamy suede boys should move to the west coast of canada. ill be their sponsor!

that south Korean girl was really cute. i loved her. i love how Asians like Koreans and japanese always act excited to see you, it's so nice. she told me I look 24. i said "nah, im a well preserved 47".

theres a walk in clinic in soho square! and it's free for everyone, even Canadians! I did have to wait over two hours, but that's fine. would've been the same back home. im kind of relieved she didn't prescribe anything since I really didn't want to take antibiotics with the condition of my stomach as it is. in fact, I found it hope giving to know that it will go away on its own, because I was under the impression all the coughing was just making it worse and my throat more and more raw so that it would never go away without some sort of drastic intervention. as it turns out, all I have to do is wait and eventually this hell will mercifully be over. ive never enjoyed being sick so LITTLE! :( oh and I have been taking vitamin c! this nice Chinese guy here kept bringing me hot water with vitamin c powder in it and making me drink it. then he left me the package when he left. plus, I drank a large bottle of orange juice yesterday (which gave me horrible acid reflux to add to my throats woes).

I think the district of the ghetto is called 'brent' (dubbed the third most unhappiest borough in London. makes sense.
https://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/news/brent-dubbed-the-third-most-unhappiest-borough-in-london-1-4183508 )? the tube station is Kensal green. I guess it's close to notting hill gate which makes you think it wouldn't be so bad, cause notting hill is so nice (loved the Portobello road, by the way!). but oh my god, yuck! I felt like I was going to be mugged. neil is WAY too pretty to be living in a place like that.

1) I don't know that it's ACTUALLY neils house, but bun bun showed me the website which was real professional looking with his full name on it and below was posted his address (whose address would it be if not his?). I don't know how to tell if it's recent or not. possibly he doesn't live there anymore.
2) of course Im not certain! I don't know all his comings and goings. im not that level of stalker! but I assume if a band he is a part of is on tour he would be also, wouldn't he? I cant really seem to figure out how penguin café works though. like maybe not all the members go on tour.
3) possibly. feel sorry for them if they have to stay there alone! the only way I would stay there is if neil were there!
4) yes, I am coming back to London* ultimately because I will be flying to Canada from London, since it still works out cheaper to fly from Greece to London and then London to Canada then to fly from Athens to Canada (also less layovers). I probably wouldn't bother going into London when I do, but if I have a very important mission like giving neil a book to brighten up his life in the ghetto, then I would probably make a special trip.

ooh, that is a good idea, posting it to him!! why didn't I think of that back in Canada?!?! if I knock on the neighbours door what am I suppose to say? "do you know if neil codling lives there, you know the dreamy guy with the long greasy hair?" they'll think im SUCH a teenybopper! :oops:

*sorry, not London. what is it where Gatwick is? east sussex or sumpthin?
Yeah, that isn't the prettiest spot in London (and also backing on to Wormwood Scrubs, which is nice :D) It does seem odd that such a sensitive, long-haired, wispy person would live in such a grim place. Was the house itself nice? Are you still thinking that's where he lives? Are you planning to loiter around outside for any more clues? Another plan could be to send the book when you get home via the record company and ask them to forward it on, I suppose.

Yes, East Sussex. And yeah, it does seem a hike to come back up to London to leave a book which may or may not stand out in the rain for a month/get nicked on Day 1/get binned by the owner of the house who is in fact not even related to Neil Codling :lbf:

How is the cold today? Have you managed to do anything interesting? And are you still thinking of going to Greece?

Yeah, that isn't the prettiest spot in London (and also backing on to Wormwood Scrubs, which is nice :D) It does seem odd that such a sensitive, long-haired, wispy person would live in such a grim place. Was the house itself nice? Are you still thinking that's where he lives? Are you planning to loiter around outside for any more clues? Another plan could be to send the book when you get home via the record company and ask them to forward it on, I suppose.

Yes, East Sussex. And yeah, it does seem a hike to come back up to London to leave a book which may or may not stand out in the rain for a month/get nicked on Day 1/get binned by the owner of the house who is in fact not even related to Neil Codling :lbf:

How is the cold today? Have you managed to do anything interesting? And are you still thinking of going to Greece?
I definitely think that's where he lives! I cant loiter around outside. he lives in a row of houses like the one pictured. people would see and wonder what I was doing. there was some guy doing construction work on one of the houses. there's no way I could loiter and be inconspicuous. the house is okay. it's probably nice on the inside.

it's not a hike to come back to London when you consider I might see neil! neil! dreamyneil. nothing is too much to see dreamyneil. I would go to the ends of the earth to see dreamyneil, dont you know? well, anyway, I have some time to think about it. I asked some people here at the hostel whether it was a weird thing to do--go to his house and give him a book-- and they seemed to think that it was a normal fan thing to do (but possibly they meant if you were, like, 12).

my cold seems a bit better today. no head pain anyway and no sore throat. but still have this damned annoying cough, which always gets way worse at night.

well, like I said I went to Camden market. that was amaaaaaazzziiiiing. so much cool stuff! and not overly touristy! I hung out with this Swedish guy for the rest of the day, went to see big ben (there was scaffolding in front--seems there always is) and then to a pub. looks like I got a new friend :rolleyes: he's really pissing me off right now to be honest, listening to something obnoxious sounding on his phone and chewing loudly.

yes, I am still going to Greece! probably spend a month there or so. not sure, yet!

how was your day, pep pep! you back in the swing of things with your writing?!

I’M thinking, the weather in Manchester was bloody awful this morning and now I’m sat outside in Miami enjoying a beer, looking forward to seeing New Order tomorrow night.

I definitely think that's where he lives! I cant loiter around outside. he lives in a row of houses like the one pictured. people would see and wonder what I was doing. there was some guy doing construction work on one of the houses. there's no way I could loiter and be inconspicuous. the house is okay. it's probably nice on the inside.

it's not a hike to come back to London when you consider I might see neil! neil! dreamyneil. nothing is too much to see dreamyneil. I would go to the ends of the earth to see dreamyneil, dont you know? well, anyway, I have some time to think about it. I asked some people here at the hostel whether it was a weird thing to do--go to his house and give him a book-- and they seemed to think that it was a normal fan thing to do (but possibly they meant if you were, like, 12).

my cold seems a bit better today. no head pain anyway and no sore throat. but still have this damned annoying cough, which always gets way worse at night.

well, like I said I went to Camden market. that was amaaaaaazzziiiiing. so much cool stuff! and not overly touristy! I hung out with this Swedish guy for the rest of the day, went to see big ben (there was scaffolding in front--seems there always is) and then to a pub. looks like I got a new friend :rolleyes: he's really pissing me off right now to be honest, listening to something obnoxious sounding on his phone and chewing loudly.

yes, I am still going to Greece! probably spend a month there or so. not sure, yet!

how was your day, pep pep! you back in the swing of things with your writing?!
Actually, it looks okay for London, tbh. From your description I was expecting something like this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/seadogg15/11534338786

Well, it looks like life in London is brightening up, just as you're about to leave! That's a shame. I would definitely take him the book, I think it's a lovely thing to do. Although... what are the chances you could go to Greece, come back when the tour is over, slog all the way up from Gatwick to deliver your gift in person... only to find he's popped out to Tesco? What then, hmm? (Sorry to be Ms. Pessimoso).

I didn't know about Penguin Cafe but I did know Penguin Cafe Orchestra. It seems the new band was started by the son of the man who formed the old band, after he died. Which is rather lovely. Perhaps nearly as lovely as this:

I am slowly dragging myself back into the swing, just had a good couple of days where I was properly motoring but it's SO HARD to get back in the zone after a lay-off, isn't it? I also had a new character who just wasn't working and I wasted ages trying to figure out why this scene wasn't cutting it... until I changed the sex of the character and everything fell into place. So it seems gender fluid is the way to go after all :lbf:

I’M thinking, the weather in Manchester was bloody awful this morning and now I’m sat outside in Miami enjoying a beer, looking forward to seeing New Order tomorrow night.

Oh FFS... f***ing 'name-drop-narcissist-brain-dead-shit-head-it's-all-about-me' logs in to Moz-solo, & lets us all know his new location. :rolleyes: Have you asked for it to be changed to Myami?

Btw, I thought you needed to be over 21 to drink over there? Not sure if the restriction is based on actual, or mental age though...you might be ok so long as you don't actually have a conversation with anyone.

Hope the concert's shit. Twat off.

Actually, it looks okay for London, tbh. From your description I was expecting something like this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/seadogg15/11534338786

Well, it looks like life in London is brightening up, just as you're about to leave! That's a shame. I would definitely take him the book, I think it's a lovely thing to do. Although... what are the chances you could go to Greece, come back when the tour is over, slog all the way up from Gatwick to deliver your gift in person... only to find he's popped out to Tesco? What then, hmm? (Sorry to be Ms. Pessimoso).

I didn't know about Penguin Cafe but I did know Penguin Cafe Orchestra. It seems the new band was started by the son of the man who formed the old band, after he died. Which is rather lovely. Perhaps nearly as lovely as this:

I am slowly dragging myself back into the swing, just had a good couple of days where I was properly motoring but it's SO HARD to get back in the zone after a lay-off, isn't it? I also had a new character who just wasn't working and I wasted ages trying to figure out why this scene wasn't cutting it... until I changed the sex of the character and everything fell into place. So it seems gender fluid is the way to go after all :lbf:

that's beautiful, pep pep! I like that a lot!

oh pep, it IS like that in some places! his street is okay, but some of the neighbouring streets are just like that one you pictured. I wish I had a camera to capture the desolation. Im so glad you like the idea to take him the book, and I AM going to do it, but on the way home. the way I am right now im likely to have a convulsive coughing attack on his doorstep--that wouldn't be cool! besides, if I do it now and he answers the door and is (cutely) snooty it will ruin the rest of my time in Europe. whereas if I do it on the way home and hes (cutely) snooty I can just feign an attitude of "well ,fine, f*** you and your stupid country! glad im leaving!" (and then once the hurt wears off decide that I guess I still love him madly). it's really not that difficult to get into London from Gatwick--I think they have a left luggage where I can leave my bag? if he's popped out to Tesco, then ill try again in the evening! if I get no answer at all, ill take it home and send it from Canada! either way, I agree that it's a GRAND idea!

hmmm changing the sex of the gender. that's interesting. strangely enough, I think I write best when I write in a male voice. not that I understand how males think at all, but I think because it forces me to step outside of myself and to really create a voice. when I write as a female, I just tend to use my own voice. well, glad you had a good couple of days and that everythings falling into place!

Oh FFS... f***ing 'name-drop-narcissist-brain-dead-shit-head-it's-all-about-me' logs in to Moz-solo, & lets us all know his new location. :rolleyes: Have you asked for it to be changed to Myami?

Btw, I thought you needed to be over 21 to drink over there? Not sure if the restriction is based on actual, or mental age though...you might be ok so long as you don't actually have a conversation with anyone.

Wow, you really have issues fella, go and speak to someone about it rather than stalking me.

Are you going to one of the gigs this week?

Hey, daydreambeliever, just how f***ing old are you...12, 16?
Embarrassing yourself every time, & every where you go, FFS.
You're a complete f***ing prat to be honest...& why the f*** are you posting on Moz-solo, other than to name drop/place drop/look at me drop? Narcissist twunt.
No, I'm not going to any 'gigs this week' :rolleyes: I'm checking out some new developments somewhere in the NW. I'm looking for cleaning staff...are you free?

He is not in Miami ffs
He's in his Manchester council house basement.

Hey, daydreambeliever, just how f***ing old are you...12, 16?
Embarrassing yourself every time, & every where you go, FFS.
You're a complete f***ing prat to be honest...& why the f*** are you posting on Moz-solo, other than to name drop/place drop/look at me drop? Narcissist twunt.
No, I'm not going to any 'gigs this week' :rolleyes: I'm checking out some new developments somewhere in the NW. I'm looking for cleaning staff...are you free?
Sorry I’m not as I’m in Miami

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom