Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by virtually dead, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

Come on all non blacks are a bit suspicious of them and don't forget their anger gene that makes the turn to violence for nothing.

You have displayed more than enough of racism on here. Why is it like you perverts always have to defend minorities?

Black people hate the likes of you.

2. Stephen Hofmann

Stephen Hofmann Well-Known Member

RIP Little Bub.
    20130909-LIL-BUB-0149edit.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. !Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate! the face that runs the place

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do the british love pink white xmas trees that look like gay dildos?

It is like they compete in having the most soulless tree there is. Typical of working class people who think they are middle class and want to be upper class who have homes where nothing with a bit of soul and warmth matches with the rest of the ghastly soulless interior people end up getting because people they know have the same things.

That dollhouse mentality never leaves some women. A british xmas tree looks like a high heel shoe worn by Katie Price.

It is like some people are afraid to create a home that signals life instead of a morgue. I witness with horror how the brits just get more tacky with every passing xmas.

White and silverish pink and some sort of washed out lilac. You just wait for the cast of Frozen to jump out of it and scream "set us free".

5. !Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate! the face that runs the place

Woah, this is like, totally sooo mean!
    :cry:

6. A scanty bit of thing

A scanty bit of thing I only have eyes for Aztec! + vegan! + turbanus!

keep america beautiful!

I saw this ugly thing here yesterday, and then this exact keep america beautiful commercial came on my show tonight!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was mean and I regret it. But maybe I try to upset people I fancy?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just wanna go eeeeeeeeee like Rifke at the sight of her Habsburg hubby.

Why?

Because the estate agent invited me to a xmas party sending me a xmas card today. I am gonna meet her again and she is so lovely and young and cute and kissable and hugable and I just wanna run away with her forever.

Oh shit I forgot I am taking Pilla with me. Oh well, box of chocolates for the estate agent of my dreams. Like closure almost to the day when we first met in my dads condo.

Pilla has had enough of me talking about her and going "oh she is so cute and perfect". I have bruises on my arm in rainbow colours like I am gay or something.

9. rifke

rifke queen of the universe

i think I might go to barcelona in January. hostels are cheap there in January and temperatures only get as low as 9 degrees Celsius. seems like the perfect solution! plus I've always kind of wanted to go to Barcelona, but obviously don't want to go when im gonna have to share a hostel with dumb party animals.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be aware that the place is full of thieves that raid homes like real pro's. Not that you have any valuables. South american scum all over the place and best avoided but it is your choice.

I still believe you won't make it over the Atlantic.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me and P have matching xmas socks. They are so warm and cosy. Wanted them a week ago but glad we waited as they were on sale today.

Bargain!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new trend in Sweden among celebrities is that they have some place abroad where they spend some time. But they always claim that they live there, like for good but that's a lie. They just have another place abroad where they spend very little time as they are always back home in Sweden working.
    Several of them have claimed that they have left Sweden for good but to this day only one female writer has done that and she is so ill she could not return to Sweden even if she wanted to.
    Few are the people who could ever leave their home country for good.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robby reads another post from Urbanus:

[​IMG]

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I said the other day cold is easy to adapt to and I also said that some swedes wear shorts at winter.

Jens, 27, meets the cold in t-shirts and shorts: "First winter was the worst"
    [​IMG]bySandra Killgren

LESS THAN 3 HOURS AGO
    NEWS
    Snowstorms, minus degrees and inquiring eyes despite.

Sundsvallsbon Jens Larsson, 27, dresses in summer clothes all year round.

"It's a fantastic feeling," he says.

Jens Larsson, 27, has put lined jackets and warming scarves on the shelf. For him, only legs and arms apply - whatever the weather.

- It all started with my little brother showing me a clip on the Dutch adventurer Wim Hof. He is exposed to extreme cold and teaches meditation and breathing exercises. That's where the inspiration came from, he says.

Today, two years have passed since Sundsvallsbon decided to wear only t-shirts and shorts. At first it was a challenge, but over time it became more and more beautiful.

- You learn to endure it, to fight against the mind, and in the middle of it all you find a peace, says Jens.

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    1 of 3 | PHOTO: PRIVATE
    Jens Larsson, 27, in Sundsvall defies the cold weather. He dresses in shorts and t-shirts all year round.
    "First winter was the worst"
    Despite some really cold days in his luggage, he never thought about giving up and getting dressed.

- The first winter was the worst, but now I'm so used to not thinking about it being 15, 20 or 25 minus. It's the same, day in and day out.

However, the everyday uniform is not as obvious to the people around.

As the temperature drops and the cold recedes, many people respond to the 27-year-old's attire. Some cheer and say he is strong. While others wonder if he freezes and says he is crazy.

- Then I usually reply that it is perfect bathing weather, says Jens.

It does not matter if he is on his way to work, the grocery store and down town. Jens always wears shorts and t-shirts.

- Sure you feel the cold, but it's not like it creeps under the skin but it's more of a bodily feeling, he says.

"The world's worst blizzard"
    On a few occasions he agrees to wear a hat and mittens. But then it should be really cold.

- We had the world's worst snowstorm winter two years ago. For me, it was obvious to just wear t-shirts and shorts, but then I put on a hat and mittens too - mostly because mom and grandma wanted it.

For those who are keen on hooking on and also wearing summer clothes all year round, Jen's tip is "don't take it too far or go too extreme".

- Get used to, test a little neighbor and think about breathing. It should not be forced, but it should be deep and slow breaths whether you are walking or jogging.

15. The Truth

The Truth about Ruth

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

• Troll Troll x 1
  17. The Truth

The Truth about Ruth

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

Is that product still around?

Remember tv adverts for it in the UK way back. They've solved the baldness mystery but a side effect was cancer.

Back to the drawing board.

19. The Truth

The Truth about Ruth

20. The Truth

The Truth about Ruth