Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

except of course for the fact that the chantix turkey has a house and a car!

I need to figure out in like, the next day or two, whether I intend on coming back here (travel for 3-4 months and then return to Canada, maybe work and save up enough to travel again) or not. If I intend to come back then I can put my stuff in storage. if I intend to not come back, then I have to give it to charity shops. all of which I will have to do in the three days ill have after Christmas (which isn't so easy a thing when you dont have a car). making a decision either way, from where I stand right now is almost impossible. all I know is, i'd rather not give up my stuff if I plan on coming back (because being able to keep it all is about the only consolation to coming back here), but if I plan on staying and not coming back, i'd rather not pay $100 a month for a storage locker. one of the attractive things about putting my stuff in storage is that I would be able to travel a lot lighter, maybe even just take a carry on bag, rather than lugging a heavy suitcase everywhere.

Finally the scent of xmas is here cause P made Janssons Temptation.

https://sweden.se/culture-traditions/janssons-temptation/

She made it at 3 at night cause this is stay up late night after all not that we ever sleep at night. Wrapped all the xmas presents while she was busy in the kitchen. The lady under us is away helping her daughter with the kids.

So we can make as much noise as we want.

I need to figure out in like, the next day or two, whether I intend on coming back here (travel for 3-4 months and then return to Canada, maybe work and save up enough to travel again) or not. If I intend to come back then I can put my stuff in storage. if I intend to not come back, then I have to give it to charity shops. all of which I will have to do in the three days ill have after Christmas (which isn't so easy a thing when you dont have a car). making a decision either way, from where I stand right now is almost impossible. all I know is, i'd rather not give up my stuff if I plan on coming back (because being able to keep it all is about the only consolation to coming back here), but if I plan on staying and not coming back, i'd rather not pay $100 a month for a storage locker. one of the attractive things about putting my stuff in storage is that I would be able to travel a lot lighter, maybe even just take a carry on bag, rather than lugging a heavy suitcase everywhere.

Your story has been played again and again and there is no way you are returning. A young woman leaving her home country always ends with her falling for some man abroad. It is as predictable as it can get.

I predict that you will return home on vacation only to show your kids to your loved ones. In a year or two from now you will be a completely different person. My mother had a female colleague who swore she'd never have kids and in the end she ended up with 2 or 3 admitting my mother was right cause she told her what would happen one day.

Finally the scent of xmas is here cause P made Janssons Temptation.

https://sweden.se/culture-traditions/janssons-temptation/

She made it at 3 at night cause this is stay up late night after all not that we ever sleep at night. Wrapped all the xmas presents while she was busy in the kitchen. The lady under us is away helping her daughter with the kids.

So we can make as much noise as we want.

f*** me was that the best ever janssons temptation Pilla's ever made. Just had a small plate of it and it f***ed my mouth and made me cum.

Cannot wait to have more tomorrow or later today when we eat the xmas dinner. Pilla is a goddess in the kitchen and I don't deserve this much luck.

had a couple sip of grand marnier. think im drunk. why do people like this feeling? it's bloody awful.
Same mechanism in the body as when taking drugs like heroin my bro told me. He found it funny when drunk people went "oh those bloody junkies" having no idea that the two is the same for the body and brain.

I hope it wasn't one of those thick types of liqueur that you need a spoon to get down ya?

You need real food baby. Me and P could really feed you.

okay so i was playng mahjonng and listening to suede on youtube, as I do, and I had it so that random songs just pop up, and as I was playing mahjongg and one song finished I thought "right, next song that pops up will tell me what I should do", and the next song that popped up was flytipping, whose message seems loud and clear. I should probably just give my stuff away and not come back.

Why don’t you send them to your sister’s, ask her to list any designer items on the TheRealReal for you, and tell her you’ll split any profits once anything sells 50/50 with her, minus your expenses. That way if it sells, you’re covered even for the cost of sending her all the stuff in the first place, and if it doesn’t sell, then you (cunningly) still have all your things waiting for you, if you ever come back to live off an extension cord in her backyard. You could only do that though 1) with designer items, and 2) if you set up your own account so that any sales payments would come to you, not her

we do, but I don't really want my sister going through my stuff. she'll wear it or judge me for it. or wear it while judging me for it. and yes, if you live in a camper van with an extension cord you can only do so while wearing luxe coats. everyone knows that. in fact, I saw an editorial in vogue once just like that, with Karolina kurkova playing the white trash hot mama of the trailer court.

I've realised this year that dog owners are controlling people in need of dictating and controlling something or someone so they end up with a dog.

Cat people tend to be more about giving freedom to another living creature and strike up a partnership based on common trust.

Dog people are simply lacking something in life where they cannot control much so children and dogs fill that void. These are not leaders or dominant people but they want to be but it rarely extends to work life or anywhere else.

I don't want to call these kinds of dog owners assholes but they are!

What about a consignment store? If they don’t sell you have to pick them up again in 3 months, etc
ive already checked it out and it seems kind of like a nuisance. there's only a certain amount they will take due to space limitations and a lot of them don't take anything more than two years old. plus some of them need buttons sewn on. it does seem like a good idea though if im coming back as either way I get either money or the coats back.

Swedish state tv are showing Fanny and Alexander now true to tradition. Weird seeing the streets where I ran just over a year ago in Uppsala. The whole experience was a walk in Bergmans footpath.

In other news the xmas eve host is getting attacked by nationalists for tearing down swedish flags from the xmas tree. But she did explain that she did cause her boring dad only had those in the tree.

SVTJulv%C3%A4rd.jpg

Just another leftie doing her job and sporting that unhealthy look of theirs.

SVTjulv%C3%A4rd5-1.jpg

The swedish flag will be replaced in 2021 with an all green one with no symbols on it when the muslims have forced the last jews away from here.

Cheers!

I got money! money is always the best present! what did you get?!
You have no one to GIVE you anything but some men pay well for services rendered on nights like these.

Although to flog your own dad with extortionate prices like that was stretching more than one thing a bit too much.

Your mom is still the best shag around though. They were lining up for miles.

A gold and enamel Victorian bookchain bracelet with a hand carved glass cameo

A pearl cuff

A Chanel brooch

A pair of Celine sunglasses

A necklace

Black Truffle potato chips

A hair brush

And Clapton gave me the day off

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom